Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Vanderbilt 8:00 PM SEC Network

Herb

Vandy played Kentucky tight the other day... led most of the game until they just wore out. 

We have @AU next on the schedule. 

Hope we didn't get caught looking past Vandy. 

Wade will get em straight at halftime. Merely continuing to bust em in the paint will win the game. They've gotta have a couple in foul trouble. We're 18-21 from the line. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Our productivity and efficiency at the stripe are the most impressive thing about wade's teams. Last year's group was deadly from the stripe as well.  It literally wins games. 

Marshall Graves is about to go off from 3, I can feel it. 

Remember that kid from SELA that went off against LSU last year?  Can't remember his name, but he's on LSU's roster now.  I wish he could get in the game and replicate his night against LSU from last year. 

1 minute ago, COTiger said:

Vandy is flat ass out hustling us to loose balls.  That & they can't miss.

It's unreal.  The Maxwell dude has DOUBLE his career high with plenty of game left. 

Of course, that could have to do with a lack of defense on our part lol.  I mean, we're doubling the ball handler and leaving him open.  Ummm...he's proven tonight he can make the shots lol. 

1 pt game now.  Watford killing it for LSU with 26