Gameday Tigers

LSU vs TAMU at the PMAC 2/29 11am

Fishhead

Just picked up 4 tix for the wife and I along with my minnows.  We went to the Tennessee game last year, both boys are BBall players for their HS.  I'd personally prefer heading to Houston that weekend for the baseball games, but time and what the kids like mean it's another BBall game for us. 

At least last year there was a baseball game after the BBall game lol.  Oh well, I don't HATE college basketball lol. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 5:41 PM, Fishhead said:

Just picked up 4 tix for the wife and I along with my minnows.  We went to the Tennessee game last year, both boys are BBall players for their HS.  I'd personally prefer heading to Houston that weekend for the baseball games, but time and what the kids like mean it's another BBall game for us. 

At least last year there was a baseball game after the BBall game lol.  Oh well, I don't HATE college basketball lol. 

I like making games, more than one on campus, baseball basketball. This years Spring Football game will be followed by the Arkansas baseball game. But we play at Southern. Then I guess, I’ll head to the Box after.