Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Arkansas

COTiger

I am but was also wrapping up some work. 

We aren't playing well but I would be ok if wade flung a chair onto the court at a ref.  This is nearly criminal officiating. That 4 pt play, had that been our guy shooting it would've been called an offensive foul. In fact it has been called against us multiple times earlier in the season. Dude stuck his leg out to draw the foul. 

54 minutes ago, COTiger said:

I guess I've been too focused too much on our shitty  play to notice the officiating.  You can't blame being down by 22 on the zebras imo.

Actually you can. Not saying the entire 22 points was that, but yeah, early on we had starters on the bench for BS fouls. 

We've played bishop, graves, cooper... I've never even heard of cooper. 

We'll lose by 7 or so having played a bunch of scrubs and our starting point guard fouled out a while back. 3 other starters with 4 fouls almost the entire 2nd half. 

Meanwhile Arky just shot their 50th free throw. Literally. 

4 hours ago, COTiger said:

Can someone explain to me why there is very little discussion on the men's basketball program?

Well, for me I feel like I can only discuss when I actually get to watch a game.

Unfortunately, my workload has ramped up tremendously lately due to a project that I am one of the leads on so it has forced me to prioritize time with my family that ordinarily I could spend watching the last several games.

I am thankful that you and Fish are passionate about basketball also...otherwise I'd have to rely on idiot sports writers.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Herb said:

Well, for me I feel like I can only discuss when I actually get to watch a game.

Unfortunately, my workload has ramped up tremendously lately due to a project that I am one of the leads on so it has forced me to prioritize time with my family that ordinarily I could spend watching the last several games.

I am thankful that you and Fish are passionate about basketball also...otherwise I'd have to rely on idiot sports writers.

Understand completely Herb.  Hope your workload eases up so you're able to watch some games.

9 hours ago, COTiger said:

Understand completely Herb.  Hope your workload eases up so you're able to watch some games.

9 hours ago, COTiger said:

Me too, but this project is intensifying to the point where I'll be in our Brazil office for the next 3 weeks (which sounds more fun than it actually will be.)

11 hours ago, Herb said:

Me too, but this project is intensifying to the point where I'll be in our Brazil office for the next 3 weeks (which sounds more fun than it actually will be.)

Surprised you're going to Brazil for three weeks with this corona virus scare world wide.