Gameday Tigers

The 2 Point Conversion with Fish and Nootch

Fishhead

Our PREMIERE installment of the 2 Point Conversion with Fish and Nootch.  Last year was the "Gameday Tigers Podcast", nothing changing but the name and a little of the format.  

In this installment, we discuss the following: 

BEER

Covid 19

LSU Football

My garden

And Nootch's cooking, including a RECIPE!

Enjoy!

• Like 5

• Fishhead pinned and featured this topic

Good podcast guys, as usual.  I found myself wanting to jump into the conversation a few times, so it got a little frustrating.

I agree that Ensminger without Brady, 2019 does not happen.  It's not a big knock on E, Brady may not be all that special except he had the training under Sean Peyton and brought the Saints playbook to BR.  The question is, can E and Linehan keep it going?  I think they can because they have the playbook, and E has a year of experience running it.

The only think y'all missed talking about was the linebacking situation since we got cleaned out by the NFL.

You mentioned a pass from Brennan to McMath, I think it was the last regular season game against aTm, a thing of beauty, Brennan showed me some arm strength on that one getting it to the sideline, and McMath showed some strength and speed, took it to the house.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 8:13 PM, Nutriaitch said:

a couple

When you put that answer through the translator, it basically means that Nootch and Fish each drank the same amount that a young dating couple would. 

• 1 month later...