Gameday Tigers

LSU Receivers 2018

houtiger

Who do you like?  Any disappointments?

The star looks like Justin Jefferson. 

A guy that has caught my eye is JaMarr Chase.  He's young and hasn't caught that many balls, but he has made some tough catches that show me athleticism, toughness and determination.  True freshman, 6' 1", 205, he's not monster size, but he has good size.

Well I guess I'm disappointed we haven't seen Thaddeus Moss yet after hearing about him in the offseason and how he would be involved in the offense.  Appears that Racey McMathandScience may be taking on the role Moss was supposed to.   Really like the way McMath was utilized against Ole P I S S.  Just another playmaker who has to be accounted for when he is on the field.

We are LOADED at WR!

Jefferson, Chase, Marshall, Anderson, and Sullivan should be options 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Jefferson came ready to play having spent time with Burrow practicing routes, just them on their own time. Chase came in the fall so i figured it would take some time for him to get in sync, but he looks the part. 

Dillon, he needs to work on his hands. Even the big td against AU, he practically caught with his face. 

Giles needs to get open. He's basically useless out there. He's struggling to transition to the physical corner play in the sec. And someone needs to inform him it's legal to run on punts. He fair catches with the best of em, but there's 15 yd cushions! Return a damn punt!

Add in Racey at "tight end" lol. Too big for a corner, WAY too fast for a LBer and most safeties. Matchup nightmare!

Archived