Gameday Tigers

Signing Day 2021

LSUDad

8 hours ago, COTiger said:

How was I supposed to know that the site software changed my posts & not a Mod?  I guess that's a consequence of flunking Mind Reading 101.  I understand perfectly how this site works.  I've stated my opinion previously.  You are obviously entitled to your opinions.  I happen not to agree with them.  It's also noticeable to me you've overlooked the instances where I've been insulted & called 4 letter words.  I'm not surprised.

This is likely the LEAST moderated forum on the planet.

We don't need to moderate because everyone here RESPECTS one another and we do not flame one another. The bottom line is that - regardless of our backgrounds, social views, political lean, or any other thing that might divide us in real life - at the end of the day we see our fellow posters as just as much of a divine touched being as the one we see in the mirror.

We come here to enjoy a common passion of LSU sports. That's it. 

To say that we're just one big clique is laughable. I've met maybe 2 other posters here in real life...and they actually came back and kept posting AFTER they met me! 

• Like 3

I don't agree with your comment that everyone here respects one another.  I don't think you welcome outsiders to your little clique or posters with differing opinions.  I know I'm not welcome here.  That's fine.  I'm a big boy.  I can handle it.  And finally, have I personally insulted you?  Of course your reference to my posting numbers was not meant to be a negative comment towards me was it?

15 hours ago, COTiger said:

Nothing I write would satisfy you.

As far as denigrating your post.  You've made your point ad nauseum.  Give it a rest.

You are wrong, yet again.  Since you were wrong to denigrate my post without knowing that I had not used the term inbredgumps, when you were informed of your error, you could have apologized.  Instead you continue to display rude contempt for me, and my fellow posters who you have also insulted with your comment about :

On 2/5/2021 at 2:19 PM, COTiger said:

Whoever is editing my posts, identify yourself.  That is if you have the guts to do so.

in addition to going off half cocked, that response just above is rude and insulting to everyone on the site.

When  that happens, you should not be surprised that the reaction is not positive.

Now I'll give it a rest if you will.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, houtiger said:

You are wrong, yet again.  Since you were wrong to denigrate my post without knowing that I had not used the term inbredgumps, when you were informed of your error, you could have apologized.  Instead you continue to display rude contempt for me, and my fellow posters who you have also insulted with your comment about :

in addition to going off half cocked, that response just above is rude and insulting to everyone on the site.

When  that happens, you should not be surprised that the reaction is not positive.

Now I'll give it a rest if you will.

Beat Dead Hore.gif

you started it.  went of half cocked, then went rude and insulting without provocation, now you don't like the response.  Look in the mirror.

It is not my fault.

I said I will give it a rest if you will, but it appears you do not want to give it a rest.  I'll give you your own advice back, give it a rest.

Edited by houtiger

CO - there is no one changing your posts.  The forum is programmed to change names like

B-ama = Bama

Ole M-iss = Ole Miss

S-hit = shyte

b-itch = femaledog

Its just some to laugh at - dont take it so seriously.  Just be respectful of folks and you are welcome here

ETA - Herb - did you change it back so it won't do it anymore?

Edited by dachsie

On 2/7/2021 at 12:16 AM, COTiger said:

I don't agree with your comment that everyone here respects one another.  I don't think you welcome outsiders to your little clique or posters with differing opinions.  I know I'm not welcome here.  That's fine.  I'm a big boy.  I can handle it.  And finally, have I personally insulted you?  Of course your reference to my posting numbers was not meant to be a negative comment towards me was it?

That's bullshit.

You are welcomed here...as long as you don't come here to belittle people. 

The only "clique" membership requirements are that people are LSU fans and that they treat others here with respect.

I was hoping you'd be around and comment on the basketball section of the site, because you have been one of the few people that would come, comment intelligently, and provide good insight. I have been buried with work lately and have not been able to watch many basketball games or start any discussions on them.

I was looking forward to see your comments on LSU basketball.

I don't think you have insulted me (personally) at all.  You took a swipe at the site - and by extension the collective of people that post here - so my comments were defending that.

You are more than welcomed to be here. We enjoy your posts on the subjects at hand. We just expect everyone here to be respectful.

The word filter is designed to keep this site family friendly so that as people here may want to share content with their children and grandchildren, they won't be exposed to foul language. As a joke, we put some of our rival's names up as "cuss words".

• Like 2