Gameday Tigers

Future LSU HC

NDTiger

9 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

ok then i was wrong. 

thoight sure when he twisted it earlier in year he was reported as being out for season. 

i don’t watch much NFL though so basically never quote me on their info :lmao:

He did hurt his knee, came back last week. 

Point was though...

Then he went duck hunting with Scott Woodward and Jared Small. 

On 11/27/2021 at 11:05 PM, LSUDad said:

Operator can you put me on through gotta send my love down to Baton Rouge!??

Yep!

Garth Brooks will be ‘Callin’ Baton Rouge’

Garth Brooks to kick off ‘North American Stadium Tour’ in St. Louis
Garth Brooks will be ‘Callin Baton Rouge’(tcw-kfvs12)
By WAFB Staff
Published: Dec. 1, 2021 at 7:16 AM CST|Updated: 1 hour ago

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Country music legend Garth Brooks will be calling Baton Rouge very soon.

According to a press release from Brooks, he will be performing in Tiger Stadium on Saturday, April 30, 2022.

The time of the concert is 7:00 p.m.

Tickets will go on sale Friday, Dec. 10 beginning at 10:00 a.m.

ADVERTISEMENT

Attendees can expect tickets to cost about $94.95, all inclusive, according to a press release and there is an eight ticket limit.

TO PURCHASE TICKETS, CLICK HERE.

You can also purchase tickets by calling the Garth Brooks Line at Ticketmaster at 1-877-654-2784 or by downloading the Ticketmaster app on your mobile device.

This is the first time Brooks has ever performed at Tiger Stadium and the first time the musician has performed in Louisiana in almost five years.

According to organizers, Brooks will hit the stage in Baton Rouge for the first time in 24 years.

On 11/22/2021 at 3:57 PM, LSUDad said:

Coaching search, bad side.

Mac fired after 18 seasons.

Bo Rein, never coached a game.

Stovall fired after 4 seasons.

The Good.

Last three guys won a NC, last two would have never won it anywhere else. 

I believe if Arnsparger would have stayed, he would have had a chance at a NC. Bo Rein was that up and coming coach. Stovall took over the program, kept most of Bo’ staff. 

Yesterday was the 42nd anniversary of the hiring of Bo Rein who unfortunately never got to coach a game at LSU. Gone too soon but will never be forgotten. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LSUDad said:

Yesterday was the 42nd anniversary of the hiring of Bo Rein who unfortunately never got to coach a game at LSU. Gone too soon but will never be forgotten. 

They suspected cabin depressurization, the people went unconscious, the plane flew out over the Atlantic Ocean and crashed in the water.  A couple of decades later the same thing happened to the plane carrying golfer Payne Stewart and the plane crashed in the midwest.

• Like 1