Gameday Tigers

2 Point Conversion with Fish and Nootch-Do We Have Enough..........PLAYERS?

Fishhead

It's hard to do these when there's nothing positive to discuss, but we suffer through...

For the first time in 2PC history, some real baseball discussion was had.  Sad, huh?  Gumps week in early November and we're talking baseball. 

We both make predictions for the Gumps game, and Nootch agrees to lose another bet to Fish. 

And of course, meaningful music.....enjoy

O's checked out and I don't foresee anything but Alabama slaughtering us this weekend.  If our team actually shows up and plays, great. But I don't see that happening.

That presser on Monday where Orgeron basically threw the entire defensive staff under the bus was a new low. 

I would not be surprised if - after this weekend - Orgeron is asked to leave the premises and not coach the remaining games. The waterboy might be able to get the players motivated and playing better than the mental giant we are replacing.

• Like 1

Yeah Nootch mentioned in last week's podcast he no longer thinks O finishes out the season.  I don't know. 

Nootch is the statistics guy, but I know the level of injury concern we're seeing is not statistically normal, at all.  I have defended guys like Sting and Ricks and others because, quite frankly, why play against a CMU or McNeese if your intention was to opt out using injury as an excuse?  But this is getting ridiculous.  
Nootch also said the team had checked out last week, and at this point I can't disagree.

• Like 1

I laughed when you said you've been following the Bengals more than LSU lately. I won't lie...that describes me too.

Orgeron checked out. The team checked out. And I am trying hard to not check out as a fan.

All of this feels like a slow motion car wreck.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Herb said:

Jordy mentioned something almost identical 2 weeks ago on his show.

Smith i think is the only one of them that played last game. 

Maason Smith 
Derek Stingley (likely never play here again) 
Eli Ricks (will probably still be questionable come spring ball) 
Kayshon Boutte 
Sage Ryan (haven’t heard any details) 
John Emery (ineligible) 
Arik Gilbert (he gone) 
Marcel Brooks (he gone)