Gameday Tigers

Post Alabama thoughts

Nutriaitch

Thanksgiving can't get here quick enough.
Can't wait to never have to see O in LSU gear again.

Newsflash: Max Johnson is LEFT HANDED. Quit rolling him right.  When your right handed QB went down at beginning of fall camp, you have to adjust those plays for a lefty.   I mean Jesus Christ, my PeeWee team in 6th grade had a lefty backup and all plays were "flipped" when he came in.  

Nine weeks (ten counting the bye) to realize we can rush more than 4?  Really? Again, we had blitz packages in SIXTH GRADE pee wee ball. 

4th and goal from 8. Down 6.  6:46 seconds to go in the game. Defense is looking like an LSU defense.

TAKE THE fornicating POINTS!!!!!!!

Question: what one player on this roster do you trust no matter what with the game on the line?  If you didn't say Cade York, you need to have your head examined.  If Max Johnson cracked your top 25, you need to have your head examined.

• Like 1

Just now, Nutriaitch said:

Question: what one player on this roster do you trust no matter what with the game on the line?  If you didn't say Cade York, you need to have your head examined.  If Max Johnson cracked your top 25, you need to have your head examined.

2 choices.

a QB with Happy Feet throwing off his back leg that took 3 damn quarters to eclipse your punter in passing yards making a throw for you.
or
best kicker in entire country nailing a chip shot to make it a 3 point game.

if you go with A (and fail), now you need your QB with happy feet that took 3 damn quarters to catch your punters passing totals to drive you down the field and get into the end zone with time running down and likely no timeouts.
or
had you gone with option 2, then you need only for your QB to get you to roughly the 40 for a shot to tie it.

I give Clark the defensive player of the game as I said last nite.  He was all over the place.  I loved him going after Young like he did.

Like I said in the game thread, I actually enjoyed the game a whole lot more than I thought - I was honestly dreading it.

• Like 1