Gameday Tigers

#FreeDevinWhite

Nutriaitch

59 minutes ago, Herb said:

Saw a GoFundMe page was asking for dollars. Someone is looking to line their pockets.

allegedly it’s a done deal. 

multiple billboards secured design has been submitted. 

any money above the target amount will be donated to the LSU vet school in honor of White’s horses. 

There is not going to be an appeal because there is not a process for one as a review makes it a done deal in the eyes of the SEC.

At this point it is looking like sour grapes. Yeah, he got screwed. Yeah, the ref blew it. Yeah, it changes the biggest game of the year, and one of the biggest games in CFB. But it's time to move on. Time to prepare for that biggest game of the year and look forward, not back.

i know it won’t change this for white. 

but if this catches on in the national media (which it sorta has), we have a better shot at THIS game being called straight. 

shine the national spotlight on the SEC for this one game.  call it level.

IF we get the bonus of this particular rule getting revisited and maybe even re-written, then great. 

On 10/23/2018 at 8:39 PM, La Tigresse said:

At this point it is looking like sour grapes. Yeah, he got screwed. Yeah, the ref blew it. Yeah, it changes the biggest game of the year, and one of the biggest games in CFB. But it's time to move on. 

It is about drawing attention to the

1) Inbred Gumps bias (it's working, see several articles by major outlets this week including CBS)

2) Changing this stupid rule to have different levels of punishment for different levels of offense

Even if they leave the rule exactly as it is, which would be stupid, White's "targeting" of Fitzgerald should have resulted in no more than a 15 yd walk off. Level 1 at best.  Level two, you're out of THIS game. Level 3, appears you're trying to hurt someone, you're out the first half of next week's game

I'm all in favor of attention being brought to this, and the plane WILL be flying over Gameday next week to. 

I expect pics

I wish all of the SEC member institutions would ban together and refuse to fund the SEC offices until massive changes are made in the corporate culture...including moving the officess to someplace like Topeka that would have no skin in the game.

Archived