Gameday Tigers

D White...different topic

Fishhead

During chat a couple games in a row, multiple people have asked "what's up with White?", "where's Devin"?.

I'm confused.  Did y'all know the play where he got ejected was the 2nd time that game that him blitzing caused an INT? The guy has almost 80 tackles and 7.5 for loss. He has forced fumbles. He's extremely disruptive. 

So why do some think he hasn't played well? The Divinity INT doesn't happen without an awesome delayed blitz by White. Many plays go the way they do because of White. Give the guy his full due. He's a baller this year, a beast. 

I'll get off the soap box now lol

9 hours ago, Fishhead said:

During chat a couple games in a row, multiple people have asked "what's up with White?", "where's Devin"?.

I'm confused.  Did y'all know the play where he got ejected was the 2nd time that game that him blitzing caused an INT? The guy has almost 80 tackles and 7.5 for loss. He has forced fumbles. He's extremely disruptive. 

So why do some think he hasn't played well? The Divinity INT doesn't happen without an awesome delayed blitz by White. Many plays go the way they do because of White. Give the guy his full due. He's a baller this year, a beast. 

I'll get off the soap box now lol

Guilty as charged.

However, the intent of my comments about White being conspicuously quiet could appropriaately be interpreted as "keep an eye on White, he's going to blow someone up soon".

Dude is a baller.  Amazing talent. He will NOT wind up being a Mingo on Sundays but will be more in the mold of a Derrick Thomas.

Archived