Gameday Tigers

Inbred Gumps @ LSU

LSUfan71

Might sound weird, but is anyone watching the game at a tailgate on campus? I plan on tailgating most of the day with relatives, but I don’t want to leave early to try & get back to the house before kickoff. And I’m no freeloader. Checking options...

Check with KATT and TDT. Quite often TDT will have people staying at the tailgate to watch who do not have tickets. They have a tv set up and if any KATTer's watch from a tailgate, they go "next door" and join TDT for a watch party.

And if you are going to be on campus tailgating, I expect to see you.

4 hours ago, La Tigresse said:

Check with KATT and TDT. Quite often TDT will have people staying at the tailgate to watch who do not have tickets. They have a tv set up and if any KATTer's watch from a tailgate, they go "next door" and join TDT for a watch party.

And if you are going to be on campus tailgating, I expect to see you.

I’ve tailgated with, & across from, KATT in the past. If we’re not across the street from them Sat morning then we won’t be far away. I will certainly walk over & visit.

2 hours ago, LSUfan71 said:

I’ve tailgated with, & across from, KATT in the past. If we’re not across the street from them Sat morning then we won’t be far away. I will certainly walk over & visit.

Yes, in the small area between tower and the curve in front of the old union.  I have not seen anyone setting up there. But I expect the bandwagoners who have never set up tailgate in their lives will be out in force. So make sure you claim your spot! 

13 hours ago, La Tigresse said:

Yes, in the small area between tower and the curve in front of the old union. 

Yes, we were in that spot 2 years ago for the GumpTurds game. Salty was tryin to fight one of my GumpTurds friends.

I just might get a ticket yet, I keep waffling. 

1 hour ago, LSUfan71 said:

Yes, we were in that spot 2 years ago for the GumpTurds game. Salty was tryin to fight one of my GumpTurds friends.

I just might get a ticket yet, I keep waffling. 

I remember that drunken fighting mode. It wasn't pretty.

And you are not getting my ticket! ?

1 hour ago, Hatchertiger said:

I talked to an alleged LSU "fan" in The Chute before the MooSt game and he said he had already sold his four tix to the b a m a game since he didn't believe LSU had a chance to win. My wife gave me that look of "Please don't start anything" and I didn't. Some people.

I would have started something. You are a good man, listening to "the look" that way. ?

Archived