Gameday Tigers

2023 LSU Football Commitments

Herb

28 minutes ago, dachsie said:

I don't think there are any left that have interest in us at this point.  I think thats why CBK is looking in portal

You may be right dachs, but one thing I notice about BK is that they do a good job of keeping things quiet.  I would say the best I've seen in 20 years.  He could be on someone and we just don't know.  I'm hoping for a surprise.

8 hours ago, dachsie said:

I don't think there are any left that have interest in us at this point.  I think thats why CBK is looking in portal

the early signing period, much like most of the other new rules is yet another example of “man this sounds good”, but then sucks AIDs infested camel roostah in reality. 

• 3 months later...

From Dandy Don this morning:

And while on the topic of recruiting, here’s a quick tip of the hat to LSU OL signee DJ Chester for taking home Georgia state titles in both the discus and the shot put. Chester recorded a 58’8″ shot put and a 174’10” discus throw. At 6-foot-5, 330 pounds. I’ve got a feeling LSU will have two special freshmen O-linemen again this year in Chester and Zalance Heard.

To throw the shot and discus, you have to be coordinated and have excellent footwork and some quickness.  6' 5", 330, and with quick feet, I'm impressed.  I hope he has a great career at LSU!

• Like 2