Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Rice - Death Valley - 6:30pm ESPNU/98.1

Nutriaitch

Welp, final home game of the Season. Senior Night.  Señor Crabbait is unavailable, so i’m filling in for him today.

Still got some kinks that need working. 

77-0 would be fun, but i just don’t see it on this one.  

Weather should be nice. lil cool, but not too cold. Perfect weather for alcohol.

GEAUX!!!!

um...can somebody make the above word really large and purple? maybe sticky this topic too?  thanks

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dachsie said:

Can't believe I fell asleep and missed the 4th quarter. I was siting in chair with lap top and 3 dogs in the chatroom. Herb and Mike didn't wake me up til it was over. Lol

You looked so peaceful...we didn't want to disturb you.

• Haha 3

some highlights, but watch Tyler Shelvin in the first play.  He's comin'!

I understand that's a Rice center and not a InbredGumps center, but he shows a good motor.  I hope he can continue to control his weight.  We need him next year.

Edited by houtiger

The temperature on my apps didn't read that cold, and I was bundled up, but I still froze my ass off. Everyone around me was freezing. Don't know if it was the wind that was cold, or what.  

That said, nope, we not only did not cover the spread, we didn't score as many as the spread. 

BTW, Cole Tracy got love from the fans for Sr night!