Gameday Tigers

Welcome to your new home for LSU sports!

Herb

Welcome to Gameday Tigers!

We're excited to have you here as you join a community of passionate and respectful LSU fans. Some of you may be new, some of you may be old friends and members of our LSU family.

Our only request is that you respect one aother.  Disagreement is fine, polite discussion debate is encouraged, nastiness will be purged.

56 minutes ago, The Swamp Angel said:

Good to see a bunch of familiar names here! I’m in Dothan, Alabamastan this weekend with no internet, so I’ll miss out on any chat room that’s established for this evening’s game.

Hope to catch up with y’all soon!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Chat from your phone!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 12:51 PM, Eq4bits said:

If we have any resident artists/graphics folks assistance for the rest of season would be appreciated. I H/A cobbled that together. Maybe someone more creative can come up with a better graphic theme... (since I can’t use the ones I have from TOS)

What do you need done? I’m about half way decent with photoshop.

3 hours ago, The Swamp Angel said:

What do you need done? I’m about half way decent with photoshop.

I finished helmet things for this season,. But if you’d like to do some kind of thing for next season - since schedule has been released) that would be great.

also any other things like maybe header images or forum images (look on main forum page and you’ll see a different image right now in front of forum name - I may change to the paw print that’s the favicon on browser tabs. It’s all trial and error at this point.... ?

31 minutes ago, Eq4bits said:

I finished helmet things for this season,. But if you’d like to do some kind of thing for next season - since schedule has been released) that would be great.

also any other things like maybe header images or forum images (look on main forum page and you’ll see a different image right now in front of forum name - I may change to the paw print that’s the favicon on browser tabs. It’s all trial and error at this point.... ?

Let me know what I can do and I'll make it happen. My only special request is that we make Leonard Marshall's helmet the official helmet going head to head with our opponents each week. ?

Archived