Nutriaitch

About 2 weeks until camp. 

Let's start man-crushing!!!

rules:

• My game, my rules.
  • only ONE mancrush per poster
  • first come first served. 
  • can't crush on someone else’s guy. 
  • gotta stick by your guy as long as he is a member of the team until the season is over
  • unless you release him (or he graduates/early draft entry), your guy rolls with you into next season

Returning Crushes listed below:

Nootch ... Jay Freaking Ward
Fishhead ... Jack Bech
Houtiger ... John Emery
LSUDad ... Jayden Daniels
Dachsie ....Kayshon Boutte
NS Mom ... Armoni Goodwin
Herb ... Harold Perkins 
Hatcher ... Brian Thomas Jr.
Eq4bits … Garrett Nussmeier
Watson … Masson Smith
Big T … BJ Ojulari

• Like 1

I think it's funny how, just like last year, we have TWO QBs as mancrush lol.  Hopefully the staff settles on ONE and he makes it through the entire season unscathed.  

Funnier, we could easily have 3!  I strongly considered Daniels because I think he'll have short yardage packages and may rack up rushing TDs

• Like 1

(In my best Roger Goodell voice):

With the 9th pick of the 2022 Gameday Tigers Man-Crush draft, Herb picks...(drum roll)...

Harold Perkins - Linebacker - Cypress Texas

Fishhead teases me for "picking them young" and I came ever so close to taking Mason Taylor. You might ask "Why?" to that, but both Brian Kelly and Mike Denbrock are known for a heavier than average use of Tight Ends in their offenses and I think Taylor is a kid to keep our eyes on.

Malik Nabors is still out there, though...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, LSUDad said:

Didn’t get much use out of mine. Give me Jayden Daniels. 

done

1 hour ago, houtiger said:

My guy needs to get out of academic jail!!!

there is something weird about this one. 

they say it’s related to last season, but i’m not sure i’ve ever seen a full season roll over into the next for grades. and why 2 games?  that’s a rather random number.

plus it’s worded as “suspension” which typically the NCAA doesn’t use that word for academics, they use “ineligible” (suspension could just be word reporter used and not actual NCAA wording though). 

but this almost has to be NCAA issue and not school rules type thing. 
a suspension coming from LSU can be used in any 2 games they want during year. And i doubt Kelly would use the FSU game in that situation. 
whereas a suspension coming from the NCAA has to be next 2 games on schedule from moment of suspension. 

1 hour ago, Nutriaitch said:

done

there is something weird about this one. 

they say it’s related to last season, but i’m not sure i’ve ever seen a full season roll over into the next for grades. and why 2 games?  that’s a rather random number.

plus it’s worded as “suspension” which typically the NCAA doesn’t use that word for academics, they use “ineligible” (suspension could just be word reporter used and not actual NCAA wording though). 

but this almost has to be NCAA issue and not school rules type thing. 
a suspension coming from LSU can be used in any 2 games they want during year. And i doubt Kelly would use the FSU game in that situation. 
whereas a suspension coming from the NCAA has to be next 2 games on schedule from moment of suspension. 

This is an NCAA suspension and it has to do with a really dumb interpretation. Basically a season is considered 15 games somewhere in the NCAA bible

4 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

This is an NCAA suspension and it has to do with a really dumb interpretation. Basically a season is considered 15 games somewhere in the NCAA bible

well that ridiculous. 

15 is most anyone will play (with an outside shot at 16 with the Hawai’i rule)

6 hours ago, Fishhead said:

Sounds stupid to me.  A season lasts until the next season begins, regardless of how many games are played, at least to me.  2021 was last season, 2022 starts a new season.  If its NCAA, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I would hope Woodward would push the appeal for him.

Edited by houtiger
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, houtiger said:

Sounds stupid to me.  A season lasts until the next season begins, regardless of how many games are played, at least to me.  2021 was last season, 2022 starts a new season.  If its NCAA, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I would hope Woodward would push the appeal for him.

they have to define it with a number though because not everybody’s suspension starts week 1. 

the 15 number is stupid and should be 12 regular season games. with maybe a bullet point worded to include any postseason games during same season or something to that effect. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...