Gameday Tigers

LSU Vs Florida, 6pm.

LSUDad

• 2 weeks later...

I think it was in the Tenn. postgame presser, if I recall correctly, they asked Kelly about the teams performance.  He said "the players forgot what we have been trying to teach them since spring.  Some of them reverted to their old ways".

Very interesting.  But an interesting illustration to the players, if this is true, THE NEW WAY IS BETTER.

No way better to learn a lesson that getting your butt kicked.

49 minutes ago, houtiger said:

Kayshon is not a great interview, but I like him.  If you listen, he says a lot of platitudes, but in there are some important nuggets of information.  He seems very practical and down to earth.

A little more! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj5WXAJD_XH/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=0a85f018-efbd-4cfe-8d47-31b2194b7018&ig_mid=AB186951-BAE0-4DBC-8364-A5B1CB12827D

5 hours ago, LSUDad said:

Kelly's coaching style has been interesting to watch.  Everyone could see Kayshon did not play well the first one/third of the season.  Kelly did not get down too hard on him.  He motivated Kayshon to do better, big difference.  Kayshon had a good week of practice, Kelly named Kayshon CAPTAIN for the week!  If you think a guy can deliver the goods, nothing like tasking him to be the leader.  Crap, now I have to live up to it, they put their trust in me.  Leaders deliver, or if you can't carry the load, you crumble.  Kayshon is carrying the load.  I think it is a great job of coaching by BK.  Motivation is the key.  I haven't seen Kelly demean a player or demotivate anyone.

They could always go the opposite way:

Demotivational Poster Memes Funny Quotes

Edited by houtiger
  • Like 1