Gameday Tigers

Film Study: LSU vs Auburn ... 2022 (QB Breakdown)

Nutriaitch

13 hours ago, LSUDad said:

Everything you are seeing, the staff is seeing.

Speaking of bandwidth, why can’t I post pictures? Every picture is over the 5.01kB. But videos are not? 

To add to @houtiger's suggestion...

If there is a photo that is online, you can post the URL of the photo by right-clicking on the photo, selecting "copy image address" or "copy image location" then click the "Other Media" button and select "Insert Image from URL".

To make a screenshot of a photo, Windows comes with an app called "Snipping Tool" that lets you select an area of your computer screen to make a copy of it. You can also save your "snip" as a jpeg.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herb said:

To add to @houtiger's suggestion...

If there is a photo that is online, you can post the URL of the photo by right-clicking on the photo, selecting "copy image address" or "copy image location" then click the "Other Media" button and select "Insert Image from URL".

To make a screenshot of a photo, Windows comes with an app called "Snipping Tool" that lets you select an area of your computer screen to make a copy of it. You can also save your "snip" as a jpeg.

Most of my stuff comes from my IPhone photos. 

• Nutriaitch changed the title to Film Study: LSU vs Auburn ... 2022 (QB Breakdown)