Gameday Tigers

LSU v UGA 6pm PMAC/SECN

Fishhead

The Tigers are rolling and look to keep this momentum going tonight. 

All SEC games are tough, so no overlooking any team!

Will Wade is buying hot dogs for the 1st 500 students that come thru the door. 

Now if we could just get em to move the student section to where students can actually see the game...

Geaux Tigers!

#packthepmac

The Tigers continuing solid play oon both ends of the court. Interestingly enough, struggling from the free throw line a bit. Tremont has missed 3 (including 2 tech foul shots???) and Taylor missed 2 in a row. 

LSU up a dozen at halftime trying to extend their 17 game home winning streak

My wife, Meaux, and I dumped cable in favor of Roku over a year ago. Don't have SEC Network to watch this game. This is killing me! It's like Dale Brown has returned to the Deaf Dome and I can't get anything about it on the tube. On top of that, we don't have an AM radio in the house for me to try to pick up the game on WWL out of NOLA. I'm stuck listening to the Georgia broadcast on WSB out of Atlanta!

Shyte! It sucks to listen on enemy radio. It reminds me of growing up in Kentucky and having to listen to the LSU-UK games broadcast by Caywood Ledford on the UK Network! Dammit!

LSU finished the first half with a 14-0 run, and finished the game with a little run as well, although uga really picked it up on offense midway thru the 2nd half. 

Tremont Waters with 26 points and a handful of assists. 

Big game by Skyler Mays breaking out of a mini slump from behind the arc. 20 for Mays.

Tigers by 10, EIGHTEEN straight at the PMAC!

LSU 92

UGA 82

Archived