Gameday Tigers

Best (Least Bad) Group from FU Game

Fishhead

Let's see if I can do this thread again without everyone getting mad at me lol. 

Passing Defense
Rushing Defense
Special Teams
Rushing Offense
Passing Offense

Sorry y'all didn't care for how I chose the groups, but it's my buffalo and I'll ride it how I want lol.

Fact is, these 5 groups is the whole game.  Out of kindness I chose not to single out the OL last week.  They're involved in both passing and rushing offense, but it's 2 completely different disciplines, so it isn't fair to them to lump them as a group of personnel, but this gives them a chance for some positivity if they suck at one of the disciplines.  Plus if they do well with BOTH disciplines, it gives them a better chance for recognition.  

In other words, deal with it and pick a group from the list above. 🙂

Harder choices this week but for a different reason.

And..........GO

Passing Offense without a doubt (at least for me). My only regret is that Bech didn't get any opportunities to atone for his muff. Jayden Daniels had his coming out party in The Swamp.

2nd best group was our passing defense that held Richardson to under 200 yds passing. Our D forced him to try to beat us with his legs, which he came close to doing.

On 10/16/2022 at 5:40 PM, Fishhead said:

Let's see if I can do this thread again without everyone getting mad at me lol. 

Passing Defense
Rushing Defense
Special Teams
Rushing Offense
Passing Offense

Sorry y'all didn't care for how I chose the groups, but it's my buffalo and I'll ride it how I want lol.

Fact is, these 5 groups is the whole game.  Out of kindness I chose not to single out the OL last week.  They're involved in both passing and rushing offense, but it's 2 completely different disciplines, so it isn't fair to them to lump them as a group of personnel, but this gives them a chance for some positivity if they suck at one of the disciplines.  Plus if they do well with BOTH disciplines, it gives them a better chance for recognition.  

In other words, deal with it and pick a group from the list above. 🙂

Harder choices this week but for a different reason.

And..........GO

Josh Williams