Gameday Tigers

Game Topic: LSU vs Ole Landmass (2022) ... 2:30pm ... CBS

Nutriaitch

Sort of been the same song and dance all year. Fall behind and then throw the clamps on. We've shut down just about everyone we've played in the 2nd half if not the 2nd quarter.  

I've heard "Perkins doesn't play a lot because he doesn't know the plays yet" I think it's time to put that to bed. He has to be on the field. Has to!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Sort of been the same song and dance all year. Fall behind and then throw the clamps on. We've shut down just about everyone we've played in the 2nd half if not the 2nd quarter.  

I've heard "Perkins doesn't play a lot because he doesn't know the plays yet" I think it's time to put that to bed. He has to be on the field. Has to!

What I've heard from Kelly in pressers is they don't want to play Perkins at ILB because of the terminology and reads are more complex? I agree with you...put him in and say "go crush ball carrier". Something tells me he will.

Daniels is finally comfortable in his own skin and channeling his inner 'risk taker'. The result is the ball is getting out to his play makers instead of being eaten by him.

And the OL had the best game I've seen from any LSU team in the last couple of years against Ole Miss. 

We can beat Bama if we're firing on all cylinders and don't get screwed by the refs.

• Like 1

I'm still miffed about the 15 yard penalty that was waived off when Daniels went into a slide. That should have been a call for unnecessary roughness or a late hit that was investigated for targeting. They waived off the entire penalty when it was concluded it was technically not targeting.

The 15 yarder should have stood even if the targeting was not proven.

I don't subscribe to the "biased refs" mindset. They just mess up from time to time.

It was a most enjoyable game to watch.  The players play hard.  They usually know where they are supposed to be and do their assignment.  The team has improved from week 1.  It looked like Daniels turned a corner against Florida and maintained that improvement against OM.  The o-line is playing better together as a group, the wide receivers are not dropping the ball, they've found 2 good RB.  On OM first TD, the long pass, the DB was right on the receiver, it was a perfect throw, just sometimes you get beat by half a step.  When you think of how far we have come since week 1, damn I'm impressed.  Maybe BK really knows what he is doing!

1 hour ago, dachsie said:

We forgot to tell you we go in the chatroom during games so come join us for the Gumps game

What she said. 

We're usually in chat during the games...some of our streams are 15 seconds to 90 seconds behind others, so it can be a mixed blessing to see people shouting about a fumble that you don't see until a play or 2 later. It's a good time, though.

Our game threads are more pre-game and post-game commentary instead of a running play by play.

New guy buys the beer.

• Like 1