Gameday Tigers

Game Topic: LSU vs Alabama (2022) ... 6pm ... ESPN

Nutriaitch

• Herb pinned this topic
30 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

Per Nootch, the crowd is already in it.  Tiger Stadium needs to be in full effect tonight!  

If you wanna find us during the game, we'll be in the Chatbox (see "Chatroom Link" above)

Bring the beer!

Nootch and his better half came by our tailgate. Enjoyed the visit. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LSUDad said:

They had a ton of players at the game! 

2024 4-star LSU QB commit Colin Hurley: “Best college football game I’ve ever attended – hands down. What a great game, visit and weekend. This is why I’m a LSU Tiger!”

2023 DE Dylan Carpenter: “It was electric. Loved every second of it. I loved watching their defense.”

2024 4-star WR Drelon Miller: “It was amazing. The best atmosphere I’ve ever been to. The offense was very explosive.”

2025 4-star RB Harlem Berry: “The game was amazing. Nothing greater than that Death Valley atmosphere.”

2025 4-star DB Anquon Feagans: “That game was crazy. They fought all game long and didn’t give up at all and that’s what’s special about this place.”

2025 4-star QB George MacIntyre: “It was crazy, currently in locker room right now, LSU is back and it’s really cool to see as a recruit. The coaches and fan base have been very welcoming, Geaux Tigers!”

• Like 1

You're correct, Dad...a TON

The LSU Commitments

Rickie Collins – QB
Trey Holly – RB
Kaleb Jackson – RB
Shelton Sampson Jr. – WR
Khai Prean – WR
Kyle Parker – WR
JoJo Stone – WR (2024)
Zalance Heard – OT
Tyree Adams – OT
Whit Weeks – LB
Xavier Atkins – LB (2024)
Ashton Stamps – DB
Kylin Jackson – S
Ryan Yaites – S (official visit)
Maurice Williams Jr. – S (2024)
Colin Hurley – QB (2024)
DJ Chester – OL

2023 Targets

Harvey Broussard – WR
Ayden Williams – WR (Ole Miss commitment)
Dylan Carpenter – DL (Louisiana-Lafayette commitment)
Javien Toviano – DB
Desmond Ricks – CB

2024 Prospects

Aeryn Hampton – WR (Texas commitment)
Ryan Wingo – WR
Koby Young – WR
Debron Gatling – WR
Caleb Odom – TE
Hubert Caliste – TE
Khayree Lee – OL
Ory Williams – OT
Ethan Calloway – OT
Malachi Toliver – OT
Jude Foster – OT
Kolaj Cobbins – EDGE
Charleston Collins – EDGE
Tylen Singleton – LB
Davhon Keys – LB
Jordan Thompson – LB
Ju’Juan Johnson – DB
Wallace Foster IV – CB
Wardell Mack – CB
Boo Carter – S
Jaydan Hardy – S
Xavier Filsaime – S
Dre’lon Miller – ATH
Aeron Burrell – K

2025 and 2026 Prospects

George MacIntyre – QB
Harlem Berry – RB
Andrew Marsh – WR
Russell Babineaux – WR
Caleb Cunningham – WR
Jahkeem Stewart – DL
Brett Bordelon – OL
Keylan Moses – LB
Anquon Fegans – S

• Like 2

@houtiger, something messed up as your last post was showing twice.  I assumed that I could delete the duplicate post I saw and leave one of them intact.  However, when I went to delete the duplicate post it deleted both.

Massive apologies...it was a very good post.

Could you reconstruct the essence of it?

Apologies again, my friend.

WOW,  WHAT A GAME!

I have no fingernails left!   This team did not give up and gave it their all!

I am one who can’t handle OT, apparently BIgBallsBrian, “BBB” wasn’t having it and ended it!

This game will be on my list of “Julie’s favorite LSU games”!

image.thumb.jpeg.5791575f471c4b8fc3943c1e4130e5d2.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Herb said:

@houtiger, something messed up as your last post was showing twice.  I assumed that I could delete the duplicate post I saw and leave one of them intact.  However, when I went to delete the duplicate post it deleted both.

Massive apologies...it was a very good post.

Could you reconstruct the essence of it?

I mentioned that Kelly became a bit emotional talking to Holly Rowe right after the game.  It shows he is really bought in to LSU.  Also, what he has been through since taking the job last Dec., he had to keep his early signing class of 13 kids (and they all signed), carefully hire a staff (interview coaches and be sure they FIT, philosophy and competence), finish the recruits for the Feb. signing date (which was not going to go that well, everyone was already committed), work the transfer portal for positions of need (and they did a GREAT job, many of those kids are contributors), clean the house of the football program and repopulate, get ready for spring practice, go into spring and summer recruiting for 2023 class, fall camp, and the team still needed a LOT of development during the season each week.  All that was HARD.  It had to take a personal toll on him to do all that.  And at the moment that you see all that hard work come to fruition, its emotional.  To see how happy those kids in the locker room are, because of all the hard work THEY put in, and to know it would not have happened without what you did, that has to be gratifying. 

Herb, I'm not sure that's the one, but I looked and didn't see it, so....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1