Gameday Tigers

Jayden Daniels For Heisman

Jace78

Hey guys!

This is Jace LeJeune from Gridirion Football. I wrote an article campaigning Jayden Daniels to be in the Heisman Trophy conversation. If you can share this article with LSU fans everywhere and get the campaign going, that would be awesome! Feel free to like and share the article with your friends and let's get the conversation going.

https://gridironfootballusa.com/jayden-daniels-for-heisman/

• Like 2

Regression.  I don't think it is that unusual to make progress, regress a bit, and figure it out and progress again.  Let's hope that is what happens.  We didn't throw the ball much, seems like that was Denbrock's game plan.  That Arky d-line and LB were a lot more active than i figured, they really got after Jayden.

1 minute ago, houtiger said:

Regression.  I don't think it is that unusual to make progress, regress a bit, and figure it out and progress again.  Let's hope that is what happens.  We didn't throw the ball much, seems like that was Denbrock's game plan.  That Arky d-line and LB were a lot more active than i figured, they really got after Jayden.

OL was a sieve but he was also very innaccurate. I hope the cold is to blame... and it warms up soon lol