Gameday Tigers

Game Topic: LSU vs UAB (2022) … 8:00pm … ESPN

Nutriaitch

5 hours ago, LSUDad said:

TIGERS! 

I’ll be at the Eagles Concert in NOLA. But checking scores every now and then. 

I saw them perform at Red Rocks Ampitheatre outside of Denver roughly 45 years ago.  The altitude of the venue was 6,000+ feet.  The smoke vapor made it seem a hell of a lot higher.  I don't remember what I paid for a ticket.  Maybe $25.  What are you paying for yours?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, COTiger said:

I saw them perform at Red Rocks Ampitheatre outside of Denver roughly 45 years ago.  The altitude of the venue was 6,000+ feet.  The smoke vapor made it seem a hell of a lot higher.  I don't remember what I paid for a ticket.  Maybe $25.  What are you paying for yours?

You really wouldn’t want to know, you didn’t like the price of seafood in Houston. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, COTiger said:

I can't remember the last time I bought seafood in Houston.  Was your ticket less than $500?

Put it this way, some in our group payed $1,000, others payed $400. All of us were at Floor lever, I was center stage, row 8. My good friends wife handles band booking for the area, she handled everything for me, for the Eagles and Vince Gill. 

I’m lucky to have good friends. For the 2019 season, I didn’t pay anything for the SEC Championship game ticket against UGA, I didn’t pay anything for the game ticket against Oklahoma. I didn’t have to pay for rooms in Ga. due to having family there. The NC in NOLA, I had a condo for a week, my good friend let me stay there without charge. I did have to come up with $1,000 for the NC Game, more than worth it. 

I made the Killer Queen concert, front row seats. Last Saturday I was at the Pam Tillis / Laurie Morgan concert, front row. Those two concerts were at no charge, they also allowed me to bring along friends at both concerts. 

I have a SEC Championship ticket for the upcoming game, where I get it, my contact never wants money, I offer, but he never takes money from me. I have helped him and his family with a number of things over the years. He is very appreciative. 

I wanted to see AJ Croce up in Woodstock, Ga. That’s Jim Croce’s son, great concert. My sister got me a table down front, I was able to bring a couple friends. 

My Brother-in-Laws construction company was in on the Atlanta Braves Stadium, their company has 6 tickets in the high back seats behind home plate. We go in through the Delta room, food and drinks are covered. 

What I spend on entertainment is very minimal. I am very grateful for the friends I have. If I want to see something, I make a call. Someone has connections. But I help a number of friends when needed, my phone is always on 24/7. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, COTiger said:

I can't remember the last time I bought seafood in Houston.  Was your ticket less than $500?

If you ever make it to Houston, let me know, the Seafoods on me! You won’t have to worry about price, I got the tab. Enjoy your day and GEAUX TIGERS!!! 🐅 

• Like 2

I enjoyed this game.  LSU was business like.  They had the better team, but they were up for the game.  It was close for a few minutes, then we took over.

I think it is a testament to good coaching.  BK does not let them get too high, or too low.

Kelly gave credit to the Sr.'s for the season, they bought in and were LEADERS in bringing the rest of the team.  They had pride and led the revival of the program.

I always seem to see Will Campbell, I think the camera is on his side of the field.  I see him fighting up high, he stands his man up and they battle, its fun watching him, he's got heart.

BK made a joke about Turner the center did not play, injured.  Kelly said "He'll probably be ready to go on Monday", which nobody got.  Then he said Martinez played well, so Turner will be OK on Monday, meaning all positions are competitive, and if Martinez grades out well, Turner could lose his spot.  Kelly is always motivating, there's a bit of "hawk" in him, he's aggressive without appearing so.  He puts the needle in, but gently.

He praised JD, pick him up from his lackluster game against Arky.  The last two games of the season, you want your QB to be confident. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, LSUDad said:

Put it this way, some in our group payed $1,000, others payed $400. All of us were at Floor lever, I was center stage, row 8. My good friends wife handles band booking for the area, she handled everything for me, for the Eagles and Vince Gill. 

Can you still hear?  Did you get a back stage pass?

IconLOL.gif

Edited by COTiger