Gameday Tigers

Least Bad Group-Short Version?

Fishhead

Roy is on list because he did have a sack and I'm pretty sure he tackled Achane at least once,  and nobody else did

Emery, proud of his come back after the fumble issues last week

Cain has been running extremely hard

Malik is the best receiver we have

I have to go with JD myself.  He's a gamer for sure, kid is tough.  They had a spy on him all night and he still gets loose a ton.  

We missed Josh Williams, but he's on offense and that wasn't our issue tonight.

• Like 2

Its not the reason we lost the game but there was an obvious, at least to me, PI call where a flag was dropped and then picked up. I was in a room with a large group of people and really couldn't hear what happened. I'm not gonna watch the game again so if somebody could explain what happened I would appreciate.

We didn't really bring the juice to begin with and once they scooped and scored that was it. I saw a tired team out there. Gonna have to learn how to play better on the road something we didn't do very well this year.

EDIT:  Drops at critical times didn't help the cause.

Edited by Hatchertiger