Gameday Tigers

LSU @ Ole Miss (Game 2 - April 22, 2023)

Nutriaitch

1 hour ago, Big T said:

Have to assume we won. Man, the staff here needs instructions on keeping the peeps up to date with the goings on.

Yall just love leaving mf'rs in the dark!

I ain't news...just opinion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Herb said:

Yeah...prolly why I said what I said.

me and my dad (who often have conflicting political views) once had a debate about this topic.

I told him how much I hate that you can't just get news anymore. All of it is slanted one way or another and they don't even attempt to pretend to be unbiased.
his response "this coming from a guy that does a podcast?"

But had to tell him, "if someone if clicking on a podcast, they are LOOKING for an opinion, when I want news, just tell me the facts and let me decide if it's good or bad."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

real fans would have watched since it was on regular TV

but after reading your thoughts on pitching, it's obvious you don't pay much attention to anything past little league. :rimshot:

I just happened to be freezing my balls off watching my daughter play in a softball tournament in Wichita! Got to the park @08:00 and just now back to the hotel @23:00. Just in time to catch the 3rd period of the Avs

So bite me

2 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

me and my dad (who often have conflicting political views) once had a debate about this topic.

I told him how much I hate that you can't just get news anymore. All of it is slanted one way or another and they don't even attempt to pretend to be unbiased.
his response "this coming from a guy that does a podcast?"

But had to tell him, "if someone if clicking on a podcast, they are LOOKING for an opinion, when I want news, just tell me the facts and let me decide if it's good or bad."

The best thing I've heard on this topic is way back when the news would tell us what happened and we got to decide how to feel about it. 

Now they tell us how to feel and we have to decide if it really happened 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

um, don't know if you've noticed, but there is no such thing as news anymore. It's all just opinion.

Back to watching the game...

I have range day all day, and hoping I can catch the last couple of innings on my way to pick up Zoe. I may be asking opinions on thoughts on how the game went, pitching looked, etc. I hate to miss this one, but i've had today planned for a couple of months, and I have a babysitter (which is sometimes difficult to schedule).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Just Me said:

Back to watching the game...

I have range day all day, and hoping I can catch the last couple of innings on my way to pick up Zoe. I may be asking opinions on thoughts on how the game went, pitching looked, etc. I hate to miss this one, but i've had today planned for a couple of months, and I have a babysitter (which is sometimes difficult to schedule).

Floyd pitched almost the entire game, which was huge and I was proud of his effort. JT looked a little off to me.

Hope we curb stomp them today, but after being away for 10 days, I have a bit of yard work to do.

• Like 1