Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Alabama (Game 1 - April 28, 2023)

Nutriaitch

14 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

I'm going to check out another certain forum to see how many want JJ fired since we gave up some runs late and didn't 10 run rule them.

I had a feeling leaving all those runners on base would come back to bite us, nearly did

I was right, nutjobs lol.  

• Like 1

I made the game tonight, sitting next to me was coaches and players from the Women’s Basketball team. I met one of the coaches at Pocorellos, before it closed. I told him we had moved to Rocco’s PoBoys, for Fridays Lunch. Said he needs to meet up with us. I told him I love the job they are doing in recruiting. It’s far from over! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LSUDad said:

I made the game tonight, sitting next to me was coaches and players from the Women’s Basketball team. I met one of the coaches at Pocorellos, before it closed. I told him we had moved to Rocco’s PoBoys, for Fridays Lunch. Said he needs to meet up with us. I told him I love the job they are doing in recruiting. It’s far from over! 

This is the girl they were hosting. 

https://youtu.be/4SKvrMBkDZM

Edited by LSUDad
  • Like 1