Gameday Tigers

LSU vs Wake Forest (2023 College World Series - SemiFinal)

Nutriaitch

5 hours ago, Deke said:

No, that’s my name. Been an LSU fan since 1962. From West Monroe originally. Parents watched Jerry Stovall grow up.

Hi Deke!  I was born in '52, became aware of the Tigers in '58, really started watching a whole game in 1960.  I watched a Cotton Bowl against Texas around 60 or 61, LSU was underdog but won the game, McClendon was the coach.  That game was the first time I saw a color TV, a neighbor had it and invited us over.

CoTiger lives in Colorado, he's in our age group.  LSUDad is a few years younger.

• Like 1

Missed most of the game. Was at a local county appeals board hearing up here: Parks and Recs dep't here wants to build a 203 space asphalt parking lot that will be lit dusk til dawn 3 houses down and across the street.

Not a fan of the decision especially since they felt they only had to notify houses within 300 feet of the park regarding the project (my house is a little over 500 feet from the park.)

Got to see the last 2 innings, though!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Herb said:

Missed most of the game. Was at a local county appeals board hearing up here: Parks and Recs dep't here wants to build a 203 space asphalt parking lot that will be lit dusk til dawn 3 houses down and across the street.

Not a fan of the decision especially since they felt they only had to notify houses within 300 feet of the park regarding the project (my house is a little over 500 feet from the park.)

Got to see the last 2 innings, though!

So glad I'm not in a city. Elmendorf doesn't have 203 cars lol. Probably 50 tractors though

• Haha 1