Gameday Tigers

700 Wins!!!

LSUDad

7 hours ago, LSUDad said:

Congratulations to Kim Mulkey for 700 wins. The quickest ever in college, we are talking Men and Women’s programs!!! I made the game tonight. 

Hey LSUDad, was that you sittting next to the guy wearing the gold sport coat???  You must have enjoyed the game, it was a good one.  It was a good team effort, lot of good solid players on this team.  I wonder if the freshman Williams will be the next Augustus?

8 hours ago, houtiger said:

Hey LSUDad, was that you sittting next to the guy wearing the gold sport coat???  You must have enjoyed the game, it was a good one.  It was a good team effort, lot of good solid players on this team.  I wonder if the freshman Williams will be the next Augustus?

Yes that was me, I met up with a number of friends at Torchys Taco before the game. One is my good friend Spencer Smith. Spencer was a Parade All-American at LB. When he got to LSU, Cholly Mac moved him to OG. Talking with Spencer, a lot of the old guys try to get together. They a losing more and more every year. Spencer owns Kristenwood, a nice venue in Greenwell Springs/Central. He wants to do a larger reunion next season. Gave me an invite.