Gameday Tigers

Will Wade Suspended Indefinitely

dachsie

16 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

hopefully this all somehow costs Alleva his job.

15 hours ago, Herb said:

Nothing like rushing out with a "we look guilty" press release.

17 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

possible, but Joe Alleva has destroyed people’s lives over make believe shyte before. 

I ageee, I think Alexa jumped the gun.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LSUDad said:

Just trying to get a little more info.

Late in the UF game he caught an elbow, and in response to that, went down and took a vicious knee from Bigby-Williams. Reported dizziness after the game. 

Pretty sure he's got a concussion. 

1 hour ago, Nutriaitch said:

from dad's link:

why is Martin the only guy that's not an exact dollar amount?
is he charging sales tax or something too?

Putting into a retirement fund? Service and handling fees? 

Alleva is an idiot.

Wade should be reinstated in the absence of talking to the NCAA and LSU jointly.  Let Wade and his attorney come in and talk to LSU and their legal counsel alone. The insistence that the NCAA be represented in the meeting is stupid with a capital asshole.

"I have been placed on leave because I exercised my right not to submit to a joint LSU/NCAA interview on the exact same subject matter at issue in an impending federal criminal trial in New York," Wade said in the prepared statement Friday morning. "My legal counsel advised the University that it would be wholly inappropriate for me, or anyone, to submit to an interview under these circumstances."

Let him come in and talk to LSU only.  He can talk to the NCAA if and when they officially open an investigation into this.

Archived