Gameday Tigers

2024 GDT Man-Crush Topic

Nutriaitch

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2024 at 12:11 PM, LSUDad said:

The most receptions by a tight end in LSU history. The junior, Mason Taylor.

Taylor became the all-time leader for receiving yards (990) by a tight end in LSU history. Taylor already holds the record for most receptions all-time for an LSU tight end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2024 at 9:13 AM, LSUDad said:

Taylor became the all-time leader for receiving yards (990) by a tight end in LSU history. Taylor already holds the record for most receptions all-time for an LSU tight end.

Mr. 1,000 

Mason Taylor is the first LSU tight end to 1K. 

• Like 1

Well since my new crush, Chris Hilton, has yet to play any meaningful downs, figured I'd post something from my old crush!!!

EDIT: "He took advantage of a busted coverage and reached a speed of 22.15 miles per hour (the highest this season by any NFL player) after he caught the ball."

https://theronhiggins.com/f/nfllsu-week-5-rookie-thomas-gets-his-first-nfl-win

Edited by Hatchertiger
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Big T said:

Hey Nootch, who did i pick? I can't seem to remember 

19 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

if you knew how to read, you could look at the first post to find out. 

19 hours ago, Big T said:

I want you to tell me

you're never going to learn if people keep doing it for you, but I'll oblige

Bradyn Swinson

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hatchertiger said:

It’s beginning to dawn on me that my man crush Chris Hilton probably won’t play this year 😩

The guy can't catch a break. Might want to look at #14, Trey'Dez Green, three catches, two of them for TD's! I said Saturday night, I'd move him around, make Ole Miss play defense. You can't cover this guy. He's the next big TE at LSU, I'm not forgetting Pimp, he too is fun to watch! 

Edited by LSUDad

9 hours ago, LSUDad said:

The guy can't catch a break. Might want to look at #14, Trey'Dez Green, three catches, two of them for TD's! I said Saturday night, I'd move him around, make Ole Miss play defense. You can't cover this guy. He's the next big TE at LSU, I'm not forgetting Pimp, he too is fun to watch! 

In the game chat, I said we should start working 3 TE sets so Green and Pimpton can get fed too.

Looks like Green is moving to WR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herb said:

In the game chat, I said we should start working 3 TE sets so Green and Pimpton can get fed too.

Looks like Green is moving to WR.

Agree, I think this is what needs to be done. Go fast, use 12 and 13 personnel groups. Make teams play defense. We did use 14 personnel last season against aTm.