Gameday Tigers

#12 LSU @ #7 Auburn Game Thread 2:30 pm CBS (Game of the Week)

Fishhead

1 minute ago, Hatchertiger said:

I don't know but if you watch the video of him coming off the field, O gives the guy a body check and yell's something right in his face!!!!!

Love it!  “O” told him “grawen  einbon  fromawanadupu.  Geaux Tigers”

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just glanced through the thread for now, and will read the chat log later. 

I gave myself a little long weekend vacay this weekend. To the plains! Yep, I am very happy to say I was there for this one. My throat still burns and I my voice sounds like a half broken squeaky toy. I am exhausted. But I wouldn't have it any other way today. So a few brief thoughts for now.

First: That was one helluva game. It was what I had hoped for, which was something typically crazy that seems to be this matchup. I was not disappointed. This rivalry is classic and this will be added to the long library of "remember that XXXX game with Auburn?"

Two: The Auburn fans. Despite what some here think, I love all of the ones I know, and their fans I talked to (asking directions, etc.) both before and after the game were hospitible and gracious. Auburn folks I know helped me before the game getting info to me on where to park, best navigation, etc. I can't thank them enough. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Auburn. I will return in two years, if at all possible.

Three: While traffic was clearing out, I took time to relax a bit before heading out of the campus area and back to my hotel. To help pass the time, I treated myself to my favorite cigar. The only thing better would have been if I could have lit up on their field. As I enjoyed my smoke, I *may* have proclaimed "this one's for you, Tubby"!

Archived