Gameday Tigers

Favorite Tiger Plays in History

houtiger

Let's do some Youtube or other videos of our favorite plays in Tiger history.  We can do any performance in any sport, football, baseball, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, swimming, track, men or ladies.  If there is not a youtube of the specific play or moment, but the play is recorded in a highlight or game recap or replay, post that video and just say "go to time 5:20" and that will work.  I'll start, but I'm looking for help, and hopefully more of our regulars come back for football season!

Jarvis Landry catch vs. Arkansas during his sophomore year, 2012:

• Like 5

Nootch, a bunch of us were at the WVU game when Honey Badger made the tip, interception and return.  Just before that exact play, I told the WVU fan I was sitting next to that he should watch #7 because this kid is going to be special.  Literally I said that to him seconds before that exact play.

On some level I think that dude felt I had somehow insulted him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The first time I saw TM 7 play, his first game against N. Carolina, in Ga. after watch him into the first quarter, I told my friends, that guy should never come off the field. He could have played on the other side of the ball somewhere. 

LSU vs Arizona State, 2005 after Hurricane Katrina, first game of the season, home game for LSU played in Arizona.  JaMarcus Russell to Early Doucet for the win.  Look how JaMarcus just flicks his wrist and the ball goes 50 yards and hits Early on the run, great play!  You can go to the 7:00 mark for the play, or enjoy as much as you would like.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Earthquake game

My first game in Tiger Stadium.  Not hard to see why I bleedeth purple and gold. 😄

Jarvis Landry catch against Arkansas.

A different Jarvis highlight.  Remember this against AU in 2011?  

Edited by fanatic
  • Like 3