Gameday Tigers

Favorite Tiger Plays in History

houtiger

11 hours ago, Herb said:

Too bad Tubby wasn't still at Auburn...

Yeah its not the same hating on Auburn since he left. Same with Oklahoma since Big Game Bob left.  Read something a day or so ago that one of AU's big boosters is courting Big Game Bob and will try and get the trigger pulled if the Gus Bus loses the Iron Bowl this year. Had no idea Auburn's boosters meddled in the football program LOL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hatchertiger said:

Yeah its not the same hating on Auburn since he left. Same with Oklahoma since Big Game Bob left.  Read something a day or so ago that one of AU's big boosters is courting Big Game Bob and will try and get the trigger pulled if the Gus Bus loses the Iron Bowl this year. Had no idea Auburn's boosters meddled in the football program LOL.

i have no problems still hating them

• Like 1

16 hours ago, houtiger said:

I sent email invites to Deceks7 and CadillacAttack at old email addresses I found for them, not sure if they even still use those accounts.  Would be nice if they showed up!

oh awesome!  I've missed them.  Hope they can get ahold of Valleytiger too

• 4 months later...

OK folks, its time to add some favorite plays from our undefeated 15 - 0, National Champion LSU Tigers football season, from the greatest season in college football history!  We defeated 7 top 10 teams, and all 4 of the top 4 teams in the pre-season poll (Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma).  One of my favorite plays is a TD pass from Burrow to Chase in the championship game vs Clemson.  Its not that long of a pass, but Chase is speeding to the corner of the end zone, tightly covered, and Joe puts the ball in the perfect spot at the perfect time and Chase catches it in full stride.  I like a perfect timing / placement pass like that much more than the "throw it up and see who comes down with it" type play.  Anyhow:

Edited by houtiger
  • Like 3

There's way too many to pick from this year, but here's mine. Justin Jefferson was already my favorite coming into 2019, just made this play better for me. I'd like to shake the Jefferson parents' hands and tell them how much I appreciate them sending all 3 to LSU. All 3 played their hearts out for the Tigers. Hope Justin has a long pro career, and gets rich. This play made me a believer that our offense was what I had dreamed it could be. I think our season turned on this play, sealing a huge road win. As a plus, Matthew McConaughey said "f*ck" cause he knew it was over.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, D J said:

This play made me a believer that our offense 

This play helped me believe we weren't going to "sit" on leads anymore, that we were going to be more aggressive.  In fact after the game O said that it was either Ensminger or Brady who specifically wanted to keep the pedal to the metal on that play.

• Like 2

On 9/22/2019 at 9:23 PM, cul2969 said:

Eddie Kinnison's 100 yard punt return....

I did have a bench pass for most of these. I have have coaches from the opposing team give me a bench pass. Auburn and MooU are a couple. To be in Tiger stadium on the other sides bench. I went back and found myself in a replay of a MooU game. By the way, those two games we won. Guess I was good luck.

• Like 2