Gameday Tigers

2019 GDT Mancrush thread

Nutriaitch

so new home, same game. 

rules:

only ONE mancrush per poster

first come first served. 

cant crush on someone else’s guy. 

gotta stick by your guy as long as he is a member of the team until the season is over

unless you release him (or he graduates/early draft entry), your guy rolls with you into next season

list from last season no longer accessible, so entire team is up for grabs as of..........NOW!

i’m taking Delpit. 

Nootch ... Grant Delpit

Fishhead...Derek Stingley

Herb ... John Emery

Houtiger... Michael Divinity

LSUDad... Joe Burrow

Dachsie...Jamar Chase

LSUFan71... K'Lavon Chaisson

Watson.... Lanard Fournette

Paducah Michaell... Clyde Edwards-Helaire

LSUtiger327 ... Justin Jefferson

Weealaya... Jacoby Stevens

LSUBatgirl...Breiden Fehoko

NS Mom... Adrian Magee

Eq4bits... Thad Moss 

Hatch... Terrace Marshall Jr

KCal... Cade York

Tiga... Tyrion Davis-Price

CLIC... Ed Ingram

• Like 1

I’m a GEAUX with Jeaux. This QB can make his mark. 

He’s making his mark every week..

Joe Burrow's historic season continues as QB sets another LSU record in Utah State game

Michael Wayne Bratton | 7 hours ago

No surprise from Baton Rouge but Joe Burrow is having himself a day against Utah State.

Joe Burrow is already up to five touchdown passes in the game and has thrown for 344 yards against the Aggies. Why is that last number significant? Burrow entered the contest having thrown for 300 or more yards in three consecutive games.

00:01
01:10

No player in LSU history had ever thrown for 300 or more yards in four consecutive games until today.

Burrow also now has 21 passing touchdowns on the season, which is only seven away from the all-time single-season mark in school history. The previous LSU QB to throw for 20 touchdowns in a season came back in 2013 when Zach Mettenberger finished the season with 22 TDs and 3,082 passing yards.

Early in the fourth quarter, LSU is up 42-6 on Utah State as the Tigers look to advance to 5-0 on the season.

Edited by LSUDad
  • Like 3

• Fishhead pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, LSUfan71 said:

I was thinking Emery as soon as I saw the thread. I predict he'll be bigger than Fournette before he's gone from LSU.

Anyway, I got Chaisson. He's breaking records this year.

K'Lavon is going to light people up this year...can't wait!

• Like 1

I have actually been trying NOT to think too much about football. Now that the season is imminent the excitement is almost too much to bear. 

The last 4 months of the year are my favorite by far - cooler weather, shorter days, fall colors and of course football. I also enjoy the holiday season even though I have no family to celebrate with - well, I mean I have my wife but the crowd here used to be a lot larger for holidays.

Fall and Football - what's not to love!

football-in-fall.jpg

893db4832b86d42437a7de911ad29d7010586b04_wtf1738_lsu_ncaa_louisiana_state_university_tigers_team_ball_front.jpg

• Like 2