Gameday Tigers

LSU at Tejas ... 6:30pm ABC

Nutriaitch

Did anyone else notice the 4 guys on the LSU sideline standing rt beside each other with grey mesh numbered scrimmage type shirts on (1,3,8,5 I think) that were doing different signaling? 1 even was doing a ‘pull the rope to start a lawn mower motion’ Thought they were trying to be teletubbies at first but I guess they were signaling the plays in instead of using those tacky quadrant cartoon signs.....?

16 minutes ago, Dat-Tiger-Fan said:

Any word on injuries?

I heard O briefly mention it in his post game presser.  Didn't seem overly concerned.  I think I heard him mention an ankle sprain.  He laughed and said something to the effect that it was nice having Northwestern next on the schedule.

So I was talking about the game with coworkers today and I said something that made me pause after I said it.  We were discussing th defense and I said they were gassed because they had been out on the field so long because our drives were short.  I said we had one drive that was 26 seconds.  We haven't had drives that fast unless they were 3 and outs.  Let that sink in.  Wow!!

Wow that offense was unreal. The TX fans I encountered in Austin were all very nice and cordial before AND after the game (minus one guy). I didn't go to the game, watched it at a bar instead, however, I understand things were much more chippy for the LSU fans that bought tickets on the open market who went to the game. One Texas fan approached me after the game to shake my hand and congratulate. He told me he was prepared to hate all LSU fans as he had been told we were all obnoxious and a bunch of assholes. Said he had not encountered one LSU fan the whole weekend who fit that description.  Went to a TX tailgate for a good part of the day. It was freakin' HOT!  They have nice set ups but not on the scale and numbers that LSU has. The guy told me had to get in line at 300 am to get the spot where we were. :shocked:  Hearing lots of chatter about the D. It made the plays it needed to make. And Texas is a good team. Ehlinger played a hell of a game and almost matched Joe Bayou with his own stat line.  Wouldn't surprise me if tx takes down OU this year.  As pointed out above, the D was on the field a loooooooooong time. Go Tigers!

1 hour ago, Fishhead said:

Hou, what I'm learning is, you eat a lot! Enjoyed lunch with you a couple weeks back!

You know who really eats a lot? 

Dad.  That guy is eating all over 😂

16 minutes ago, houtiger said:

LSUDad is a mover and shaker!  I have learned that moss don't grow on that rolling stone!

Laughs at my expense. Heading to La soon. Sold my place on the water in Pierre Part/Belle River. No more places in La. 

Archived