Gameday Tigers

I guess we're not too worried about Northwestern State

houtiger

I want to see LSU skull fuck a team instead of being "nice".

Throw all that old shit out of the window...this isn't you grandmaw's Tigers anymore.

I want this team to do what it takes to try to get a Heisman for Burrow.  Do you have any idea what that would do for recruiting for years to come?

30 minutes ago, kcal said:

anyone have any ideas on how to watch?

should I just trial sling?

At the link below, there is a link to livestream at "Watch ESPN".  I watched a game that way a couple years ago.

https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/2019/09/12/lsu-northwestern-state-football-how-watch-live-stream-betting-odds/2283342001/

I don't have ESPNU

WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit says LSU takes tailgating to a 'whole different level'

Adam Spencer | 11 minutes ago

ESPN’s College GameDay is in Ames, Iowa, on Saturday ahead of the rivalry game between Iowa State and Iowa.

It’s the first time GameDay has ever been in Ames, and fans are showing up in force, getting their tailgates started early.

00:11

While analyst Kirk Herbstreit praised Iowa State’s scene, he added that LSU fans take it to a whole other level with their pregame parties:

We just do things different down in Baton Rouge. No. 1 on your bucket list should be LSU!

📺@espn

Embedded video

“I’m from the Big Ten, and I’ll never forget when I started going with GameDay to the SEC,” he said. “You’d have campers coming into Baton Rouge on Thursday and little kids throwing Nerf footballs and the smokers going everywhere and the smell of bourbon in the air. This is very different. I think LSU takes it to a whole different level.”

LSU fans will probably toast to that!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/watch-kirk-herbstreit-says-lsu-takes-tailgating-to-a-whole-different-level/

2 hours ago, kcal said:

inquiring minds want to know...

im stuck in Hershey Pa this week with no access to the sec network 

anyone have any ideas on how to watch?

should I just trial sling?

ESPN app or ESPN3  

Go to Hershey Chocolate factory and make your own chocolate bar - best ever!!  Fresh chocolate = yummy!!

1 minute ago, dachsie said:

ESPN app or ESPN3  

Go to Hershey Chocolate factory and make your own chocolate bar - best ever!!  Fresh chocolate = yummy!!

Actually I’m at the giant center this week at an event ....but so busy no time to do anything else 😞

17 hours ago, Herb said:

I want this team to do what it takes to try to get a Heisman for Burrow.  Do you have any idea what that would do for recruiting for years to come?

you don’t win a heisman based on what you do vs Northwestern St. 

get Burrow off the field early and let Brennan show what he’s got. 

34 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

you don’t win a heisman based on what you do vs Northwestern St. 

get Burrow off the field early and let Brennan show what he’s got. 

I think these days, the voters only care about gaudy stats and popularity.  There is a premium givin to players on certain teams like Bama and the Sooners, so anytime an LSU player is close, there is usually not enough to overcome those voter biases.

Note that the past several winners played on teams that mercilessly ran up scores on inferior opponents, so I don't think your statement might be entirely true.

I want Burrow to win the hardware for him and for LSU.  I think the ONLY way that happens is that if the stats are irrefutable. It's the only way to overcome the bias that exists for certain schools and against LSU.

I recall Derrick Henry bringing home the hardware even though Fournette gained more yards despite playing 1 less game that year. Bias in favor of Bama meant the Heisman went to Henry. I do remember that the inbred houndstooth worhippers did shut Fournette down that year, but Fournette still had more yards playing in fewer games.

49 minutes ago, Herb said:

I recall Derrick Henry bringing home the hardware even though Fournette gained more yards despite playing 1 less game that year. Bias in favor of InbredGumps meant the Heisman went to Henry. I do remember that the inbred houndstooth worhippers did shut Fournette down that year, but Fournette still had more yards playing in fewer games.

To Nootch's point exactly. 

Henry won and LF wasn't even invited because of November. 

You don't win the Heisman in September especially not against NWST. Burrow had a great Heisman type performance last week, but it'll be decided against UF, TAMU, AU, and especially InbredGumps.  Gotta have Heisman moments in big games... late

Archived