Gameday Tigers

I guess we're not too worried about Northwestern State

houtiger

4 hours ago, Herb said:

I recall Derrick Henry bringing home the hardware even though Fournette gained more yards despite playing 1 less game that year. Bias in favor of InbredGumps meant the Heisman went to Henry. I do remember that the inbred houndstooth worhippers did shut Fournette down that year, but Fournette still had more yards playing in fewer games.

November 7, 2015.  PRIME TIME TV. every eyeball in country watching  

#2 LSU vs #4 Alabama

Fournette 31 yds, 1 TD. 

Henry 210 yds, 3 TD. 

Alabama won.

Heisman was won that night.  

nobody gave a shyte that he had a whopping 68 yards against Charleston Southern. 

Nootch, name one time a program like Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma, USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, or any other big name power 5 program sat a player that was in serious contention for the Heisman.

I'll take my answer off of the air.

13 minutes ago, Herb said:

Nootch, name one time a program like Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma, USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, or any other big name power 5 program sat a player that was in serious contention for the Heisman.

Tua never stepped foot on the field in 4th quarter until November last year.  He was done early/mid 3rd every game prior.  Multiple games (including at least 1 conference game) he didn’t play at all in 2nd half. 

22 minutes ago, Herb said:

Kyler Murray (Heisman winner) didn’t play at all 2nd half of FAU game last year

1 minute ago, Nutriaitch said:

Tua never stepped foot on the field in 4th quarter until November last year.  He was done early/mid 3rd every game prior.  Multiple games (including at least 1 conference game) he didn’t play at all in 2nd half. 

Okay, last year...limited to 4th Q when games were well out of hand. He didn't win the hardware last year (possibly as a result).

Was Hurts (another major Heisman candidate) pressed into mop up duty?

Archived