Gameday Tigers

Eating and Drinking Thread: FU edition

Fishhead

Been cooking gumbo all day, had smoked boudin for lunch.  

Probably a little brown liquor gonna start right before kickoff.  

Nootch is about 5 sheets to the wind, I'm sure. He was texting me a bunch earlier already drunk, and it's been radio silence for a couple hours.  Someone go find him.  Last I heard, he was talking to Paul Mainieri about coaching 3rd or pitching coach opportunity.  I'm not joking about that...I've seen pics lol.  He saw Dalton Hilliard as well.  Claims he's a hair taller than ol' #21. 

GEAUX!!!!!!!

Nootch was curled up in a ball until about an hour ago, when a passerby tried to flip him over so he'd cook on the other side too.  Now he's finding the loudest a-hole Gator fan to start chit with.

He's fine.

Yesterday's menu: kicked up queso, BBQ pork tenderloin with blackberry sauce, heart attack mac n cheese, chicken and sausage jambalaya, wings, roasted veggies. ICE cold beer, brown and clear drinks. Got to campus 7:30, packed up tailgate after teamed passed us by around 5:00. Just unloaded everything out of my truck. Now gonna settle in for a long winter's nap. 

On 10/12/2019 at 5:19 PM, Fishhead said:

Been cooking gumbo all day, had smoked boudin for lunch.  

Probably a little brown liquor gonna start right before kickoff.  

Nootch is about 5 sheets to the wind, I'm sure. He was texting me a bunch earlier already drunk, and it's been radio silence for a couple hours.  Someone go find him.  Last I heard, he was talking to Paul Mainieri about coaching 3rd or pitching coach opportunity.  I'm not joking about that...I've seen pics lol.  He saw Dalton Hilliard as well.  Claims he's a hair taller than ol' #21. 

GEAUX!!!!!!!

yeah, that was somewhere around the 3rd glass of whiskey (4 fingers in a 32oz souvenir cup). 

had a a good conversation with Paul. about pitching, Bianco power surge, etc. 

ate some Crawfish ettoufee and some Aligator Boudin balls. 

both were freKing AMAZING

5 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

hurting today. 

damn near feel like i played last night. 

was on campus for 10:30ish. got home at 3am. 

Menudo (the Mexican soup, not the boy band) is an amazing hangover remedy.

21 minutes ago, Herb said:

Menudo (the Mexican soup, not the boy band) is an amazing hangover remedy.

welp, i’m now cooking at my sister’s house. 

so im using Purple Haze, Bacon, and Jalapeño stuffed with green onion sausage, pepper jack, and habanero. 

i’ll let you know tomorrow how this goes. 

Archived