Gameday Tigers

SEC Nation Headed to Baton Rouge

Eq4bits

1 hour ago, Herb said:

I think Gameday has to do with who is televising the game...it probably is limited to games being televised by ABC or ESPN networks. 

LSU vs Auburn is on CBS.

Not sure about that.  They have done an LSU v InbredGumps game and its always on CBS lately

3 hours ago, Herb said:

I think Gameday has to do with who is televising the game...it probably is limited to games being televised by ABC or ESPN networks. 

LSU vs Auburn is on CBS.

Nope, nothing to do with that. SEC is primarily a CBS thing but SEC is always on ESPN's Gameday

In its current form, the program is typically broadcast from the campus of the team hosting a featured game being played that day (such as one being broadcast by an ESPN network or ABC), and features news and analysis of the day's upcoming games.

This is the SEC Nation show on SECN that I'm talking about.... it is ALWAYS at an SEC game (even if not 2 SEC teams playing each other)

Gameday on the other hand is on ESPN main channel; it is not always an SEC school... this last Saturday they were in Happy Valley for 2 yankee teams, another week this year they were at Iowa/Iowa St.

i was just surprised they (Gameday) passed on the only top 10 matchup being played, so SEC Nation snatched it up..... 

back in 2011 (the shoe-gate/undefeated till NCG) season it seemed like Gameday was at LSU or LSU’s opponent every week; i know it wasnt but it seemed like it.

but since SEC Nation will be in campus SOMEBODY here going to game should make & show up with a sign that gives GDT a shoutout.... ;p~

Archived