Gameday Tigers

Greetings Tigahs!

cadillacattack

Welcome to GameDayTigers!!!  This game could be "back to 2000 - 2009" when the game was monumental every year.

Burrow will face the most pressure he has faced this year, but as a 5th yr. Sr., I think he will be up to it in the Tiger Bowl.

I'll take our Tigers, 35 - 21.

2 hours ago, houtiger said:

Welcome to GameDayTigers!!!  This game could be "back to 2000 - 2009" when the game was monumental every year.

Burrow will face the most pressure he has faced this year, but as a 5th yr. Sr., I think he will be up to it in the Tiger Bowl.

I'll take our Tigers, 35 - 21.

Thanks, houtiger ...... your pm is the reason I'm here, thanks for the heads up ... good to see so many of my football friends from days gone by.

Regarding the game, I'm in agreement with you.  I think Burrow, and LSU's newfound passing prowess will be the difference.   Auburn's defense is legitimate, ... the real deal. But the way you neutralize a good defensive front is to get the ball out with a quickness .... and that is a proven trait that Burrow excels at. What should be a clear advantage for Auburn is relegated to a neutral. 

So for me, it comes down to Auburn being able to put enough points on the board to hang with LSU, preferably early in the game ... to take some of the crowd out of it.

Unfortunately, without Whitlow, Auburn will be unable to pound the ball inside, and Delpit & Co have too much speed to rush outside.  Bad news for Auburn and our true frosh quarterback.

On the Auburn forum, I predicted it LSU 31 - Auburn 19.   It might be a bit closer if Coach Eaux decides to play a game of field position in the 2nd half ..... either way, Auburn doesn't have their full compliment of key players due to injuries ... so it's LSU to easily cover.

#WarDamnAnyway

#JoeBurrowFor Heisman

1 hour ago, cadillacattack said:

lol ..... I knew that woud get a chuckle out of you, Nootch .... glad to see that you're still around, and glad to know that some things in life are never meant to change !

good to have you around. 

like others say see if you can get your buddies here too. 

6 hours ago, Herb said:

Caddy...your absence has been missed and noted by many.

Welcome aboard.

What I meant to say is that "your presence has been missed".  Your absence has actually been lamented.

(Tricky thing those words are sometimes.)

11 hours ago, Herb said:

What I meant to say is that "your presence has been missed".  Your absence has actually been lamented.

(Tricky thing those words are sometimes.)

he’s an Auburn fan, all those words you used are too big for him to understand anyway. 

and where the hell is Deckeks and Valley?

3 minutes ago, cadillacattack said:

Not sure about Valley .... and I haven't communicated with Deceks in about a year ... and that's far too long.   Last time we exchanged messages it was about the TAMU game last season.  Hope they are both doing well 

damn. 

would be awesome if we could get them here too. 

always enjoyed you three. 

Archived