Gameday Tigers

LSU @ Alabama .... 2:30pm .... CBS

Nutriaitch

https://sports.yahoo.com/joe-burrow-lsu-mightve-just-buried-alabamas-college-football-playoff-hopes-011904824.html

Most important paragraph in article:

"A source told Yahoo Sports on Saturday that LSU officials engaged Brady about a raise and contract extension during LSU’s bye week. LSU is prepared to pay Brady NFL coordinator market value – think in the neighborhood of $1.5 million – and could have a deal by the end of the regular season. (Brady makes $400,000 on his current deal.) The source noted the importance of LSU keeping Brady, who has been the season’s breakout coaching star."

• Like 2

Just now, Hatchertiger said:

What a great win for LSU!  And to do in in Tuscaloosa with the entire country tuned in.  Gonna savor this one for a while. Poor Gary Danielson, he's crying in his coffee this morning. (Hey did y'all know Tua had ankle surgery? LOL) Go Tigers :LSU:

Gary has really gone downhill the last several years. 

at one time he was one of the best in the business. now not so much. 

he gave Jeudy credit for a “great catch” on a ball that landed 8 yards away from him. 

20 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

Gary has really gone downhill the last several years. 

at one time he was one of the best in the business. now not so much. 

he gave Jeudy credit for a “great catch” on a ball that landed 8 yards away from him. 

Oh you are up early.  LOL. You had me in stitches last nite with your posts.

Gary kept getting players names wrong.  He gave Delpit credit for a Fulton play and Fulton credit for a Vincent play, etc.  He needs to retire.  However, apparently he told Scott cabalas last nite the Burrow won the Heisman last. nite.

2 minutes ago, dachsie said:

Oh you are up early.  LOL. You had me in stitches last nite with your posts.

i was up at 4:30 for some ungodly reason.

my head is freaking pounding though.  my shed is absolute wreck. and everything after the game is kinda foggy 

i just read the group messages and even i have no clue what the hell i was saying.

• Haha 1