Gameday Tigers

LSU @ Alabama .... 2:30pm .... CBS

Nutriaitch

So, I was on a plane (Southwest) flying back from Denver.  They have a wifi system where you can only go to their URL/website for wifi.  They had the game streaming on their "watch live TV" feature, but it kept cutting out and was - at times - almost like looking at a time lapse security camera video. They also cut off my access to the chatbox shortly after I came in to say hi.

If anyone has a link to a full recording of the game so I can watch it, lmk.

2 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

i was up at 4:30 for some ungodly reason.

my head is freaking pounding though.  my shed is absolute wreck. and everything after the game is kinda foggy 

i just read the group messages and even i have no clue what the hell i was saying.

I think one time you were trying to say The Devil went down to Georgia - you were playing that song. :classic_cool:

In the gameweek topic, I predicted an LSU win, 31 - 28, so I was off on the score.  Neither defense played quite as well as I expected.  Stingley gave up 2 long plays for TD, and it hurt to see Devonta Smith break free, La. kid that went to InbredGumps, but at least he lost in the end.  I said Burrow was a little better than Tua, that Tua could be rattled by pressure, and LSU got some pressure on him, and Burrow clearly had the better day.  CEH had a much better day than I expected, props to him, heart of a Tiger!!!  I am happy for the seniors, especially Rashard Lawrence.  He has played his guts out for this team for 4 years.

I really enjoyed the game, back and forth.  I got a bit concerned in the 4th quarter, but Burrow kept on coming and we were able to outscore them, something we have not been able to do in years.  Clearly O's choice to let the previous passing game coordinator go, and bring in Joe Brady, made all the difference in the world.  I saw an interview with Saban, and he said the big difference between this year and last year was "the scheme".  He said it is hard to defend, and LSU executed it well.  That tells you all you need to know.  Of course Burrow, Jefferson, Chase, and Marshall, and Thadeus Moss, all have a lot to do with the success of "the scheme". 

Let us not forget the o-line.  Last year we complained about them.  This year they are much improved, with basically the same cast.  The tackles got beat a little, but speed rush defensive ends beat most tackles at times during a game.  Our o-line hung in and usually gave Burrow the protection he needed to survey the field and complete passes, and they opened holes for CEH.  Excellent job against a top defense!!!

I went to a InbredGumps forum last night, they all said we only won because the officials let the LSU o-line hold on every play.  Sore losers!

Biggest win of the Orgeron era, to date, and I loved it all!

Geaux Tigers!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Herb said:

So, I was on a plane (Southwest) flying back from Denver.  They have a wifi system where you can only go to their URL/website for wifi.  They had the game streaming on their "watch live TV" feature, but it kept cutting out and was - at times - almost like looking at a time lapse security camera video. They also cut off my access to the chatbox shortly after I came in to say hi.

If anyone has a link to a full recording of the game so I can watch it, lmk.

According to my dish in screen guide there will be several re-airings of game, one is tomorrow i think at 11am but im not sure what channel...

LSU-Alabama brings massive audience for CBS

By TigerBait Staff
November 10, 2019

LSU-ALABAMA UP +47% FROM LAST YEAR, HIGEST-RATED REGULAR-SEASON GAME IN EIGHT YEARS ON ANY NETWORK

CBS Sports’ College Football Season-to-Date Viewership Best in 29 Years, Up +39%

CBS Sports’ coverage of the SEC ON CBS with LSU beating Alabama on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 3:30 PM delivered a massive audience scoring a fast national household rating/share of a 9.7/24, up + 47% over last year’s 6.6/13 rating/share in primetime. The 9.7/24 is the highest-rated regular-season college football game (excluding Conference Championships) on any network in eight years.

Through the first 11 weeks of the college football season, the SEC ON CBS’ season-to-date viewership is the Network’s best for college football at this point in the season since 1990, and is up +39% with 7.091 million viewers compared to last year’s 5.088 million.

LSU-Alabama scored with an average of 16.636 million viewers, and was the most-watched regular-season game between the teams since 2011 and delivered a +44% increase in viewership versus last year’s primetime game (11.588 million).

The game peaked from 7:00-7:15 PM, with 20.610 million viewers and an 11.8/26 rating/share.

The SEC ON CBS has the two highest-rated and most-watched games of the season on any network with LSU-Alabama and Notre Dame-Georgia (5.4/13 rating/share, 9.349 million viewers, Sept. 21). It is also the third consecutive week the SEC ON CBS has had the most-watched game of the day (Auburn-LSU, Oct. 26; Georgia-Florida, Nov. 2; LSU-Alabama, Nov. 9).

Replay schedule

LSU Sports on TV
Network Opponent
or Event
Broadcast
Date
Broadcast
Time (CT)
Date Played Location Game Type
or Results
Times
CBSSN Alabama Mon. 11/11/19 10:00 pm Sat. 11/09/19 Tuscaloosa, AL W: 46-41 3 hours
SEC Network Alabama Tue. 11/12/19 11:00 am Sat. 11/09/19 Tuscaloosa, AL W: 46-41 3 hours
CBSSN Alabama Wed. 11/13/19 12:00 am Sat. 11/09/19 Tuscaloosa, AL W: 46-41 3 hours
SEC Network Alabama Wed. 11/13/19 3:00 am Sat. 11/09/19 Tuscaloosa, AL W: 46-41 3 hours