Gameday Tigers

Alt uniforms this week?

Nutriaitch

6 minutes ago, La Tigresse said:

In person helmets looked purple. 

My final verdict:  Helmets and cleats worked, and were cool.  Rest of uni needs to be burned.

I said in chat that I'd like to see those helmets on normal UNIs.  Was not a fan of the all white.

Would be intersting to see a purple helmet with gold jerseys...might not work, but I'd like to see it.

2 hours ago, La Tigresse said:

In person helmets looked purple. 

My final verdict:  Helmets and cleats worked, and were cool.  Rest of uni needs to be burned.

+1, I really liked the helmets.

One game a year or so, I think this is fun.  I would like to see better execution next time on the jersey and pants.  Were those supposed to be 1918 numbers?  They looked bad.

I am ready for us to get our usual uniform back!

1 hour ago, houtiger said:

+1, I really liked the helmets.

One game a year or so, I think this is fun.  I would like to see better execution next time on the jersey and pants.  Were those supposed to be 1918 numbers?  They looked bad.

I am ready for us to get our usual uniform back!

An video I saw put out by LSU said that large number design was popular at the time.

3 hours ago, Nutriaitch said:

i’ll have to disagree on the helmets. 

i really didn’t like them. that’s not LSU.  great reasoning for the alts, but horrible execution on the design. 

As an alternate. There is going to be a game a year where something new and completely different is going to be worn. Everything I have read is that players like that kind of thing. So if it is going to be done, those helmets with a different rest of uni might be better. 

1 hour ago, La Tigresse said:

As an alternate. There is going to be a game a year where something new and completely different is going to be worn. Everything I have read is that players like that kind of thing. So if it is going to be done, those helmets with a different rest of uni might be better. 

i’m ok with alternates. liked a few of the ones we’ve used in past. 

just these looked terrible. 

and the purple helmets need to go the way of the purple pants and never be seen again. 

Archived