Gameday Tigers

Official Early Signing Day Thread Class of 2023

Fishhead

15 minutes ago, dachsie said:

4* Edge Da'Shawn Womack is a Tiger!!

That's from an LSU Football Facebook post from 7 mins ago

I do see they're showing him as a 4*, but makes no sense with this write up

One of the nation’s top players from national powerhouse St. Frances Academy in Baltimore … Rated with 5-stars by 247Sports and ranked the No. 1 overall player in the state of Maryland in the On3 Composite … A consensus Top 40 player nationally for the Class of 2023 in the On3 Composite and ranked No. 5 overall at his position … Rated as high as No. 22 nationally and No. 4 at his position by On3 … Ranked No. 27 nationally and No. 3 at his position by 247Sports …

1 minute ago, Fishhead said:

I do see they're showing him as a 4*, but makes no sense with this write up

One of the nation’s top players from national powerhouse St. Frances Academy in Baltimore … Rated with 5-stars by 247Sports and ranked the No. 1 overall player in the state of Maryland in the On3 Composite … A consensus Top 40 player nationally for the Class of 2023 in the On3 Composite and ranked No. 5 overall at his position … Rated as high as No. 22 nationally and No. 4 at his position by On3 … Ranked No. 27 nationally and No. 3 at his position by 247Sports …

I just checked, he's a 5* on On3 and 247.  That's a 5* dude

2 minutes ago, dachsie said:

interesting - I am using the 247 site to check stars and his says 4

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/Recruits/?&Player.FullName=Dashawn womack

Irrelevant, (that's probably their composite score)

Bottom line, he's #1 with regards to immediate impact on this team.  The rest have to wait their turn, but we need him now and he's ready to go

3 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

Irrelevant, (that's probably their composite score)

Bottom line, he's #1 with regards to immediate impact on this team.  The rest have to wait their turn, but we need him now and he's ready to go

it was the composite.  I didnt realize there was a difference.

How did you find out about Javion 4 mins before LSU posted on FB?

6 minutes ago, Herb said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/news/baltimore-student-lsu-commit-awarded-maxpreps-player-of-the-year/

Inquiring minds want to know if you found your new mancrush?  Lol.

Honestly, unlikely.  I have learned to be patient and evaluate guys from that region before I know what they're made of.  Seriously, not joking about your area lol.  

• Haha 1