Gameday Tigers

Fur Babies

NS Mom

On 9/15/2018 at 12:53 AM, paducahmichael said:

Herb, Otis looks like he should have a Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe. Really. What a handsome guy!

Maybe not a Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe, but someone in my office took this one a few years ago.  I had forgotten about it but when I saw the photo, I thought of your comment here.

12278804_10207080731395155_1523743958626

• Like 1

ok, possibly a serious question....

does anyone here have:

A. Time

B. Patience

C. A lot of Space

Flynn is a good dog. But he has more energy than any dog i’ve ever had. And he can not be left unsupervised. 

When we are around and can see him, very little problems. He does sometimes get a little rough with Mikie, but Mike lets him know when he goes too far. 

but when we are not present, he destroys EVERYTHING.  like ransacks the house. flips garbage cans, eats the furniture, etc.  this despite him having every kind of toy and bone imaginable.

i can not with a good heart keep him locked in his kennel all day (he already sleeps in it every night). Can’t really just leave him outside in the weather either (on really nice days i could). And i absolutely refuse to bring him to a shelter. 

He’s roughly 1 year old. And god only knows what ingredients he’s mixed with. 

i really don’t know what else to do with him.  This isn’t an official asking someone to take him, but it’s something we would definitely consider for the right person. 

E4218D69-306E-4B36-8B2F-3951B483BA30.thumb.png.fe4c63cb86e6a7cda7438153e49ed532.png

size wise, he’s a little shorter than a lab (not much) and about 65-70 pounds. 

Edited by Nutriaitch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you think life has given you the family you love, God gives you something that makes your heart swell with love.

I am pleased to say we have adopted this lovable hound, his name is “Hank Williams”.  I got The idea when Fish suggested Merle or Waylon.

31E25B7D-22EC-4E02-919B-5A6E15E6D2A4.jpeg

CFBD097C-8CFE-474E-B103-8ABA86B97B7D.jpeg

E275C16B-6B5A-418B-B9C1-7E98A3BE60D0.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

something wrong with Mikie today. 

wokenup this morning with something wrong with back legs or hip. 

he does NOT want to stand up unles he absolutely has to. and when he does, his back legs are wobbly. 

his demeanor is normal. doesn’t seem to be upset or stressed or anything like that. 

he has an appointment at 2:45 today to see what’s going on here. 

apparently the cure was grabbing the leash from where i hang it. 

dude couldn’t sit still while i tried installing on him. then he dragged me to the truck. 

so according to vet, he’s favoring the same hip/leg he injured 4 years ago when he got hit by a car.  bet says there’s some “grit” in the knee joint. and not as much muscle mass tim his thigh area as there should be, sonhe probably been favoring it for a while now. 

basically is kinda like arthritis type situation going on back there  

got some anti-inflammatory and some arthritis meds 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...