Gameday Tigers

Great job guys!

dachsie

I like the way you set the sub-forums up. My thought was this is the anything but sports one so decided to post this here. I really like separate forums for the sports and the article links. 

Your hard work is appreciated!  Thanks for keeping up together!

So, the 'Field House' has been renamed to the 'Cow Palace' and I put a forum for recruiting up named the 'Registrar's Office', only because I could not think of anything better.  I'm not sold on that name, so happy for suggestions/consensus.

6 minutes ago, Fishhead said:

I don't hate LTs idea. Just have a stickied thread in the Turf for football recruiting. I honestly think unless we find someone to dedicate time to recruiting into that would be best

I'm happy to do whatever everyone prefers. 

1 minute ago, Nutriaitch said:

so i've been wandering around aimlessly for a few hours now and I cant seem to find where y'all keep the beer.

and also I think i lost my keys. so if anyone spots a set of GMC keys with a massive Mjolnir on the keychain, they're mine.

Are you saying we need to add a "frat house" forum?

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, Fishhead said:

I don't hate LTs idea. Just have a stickied thread in the Turf for football recruiting. I honestly think unless we find someone to dedicate time to recruiting into that would be best

i'll look into having the option to have 'prefixes' that can be utilized...

'Back to Top' button added, it'll appear after you scroll a bit and is a light purple circle with a '^' on it - should be in lower right hand corner

don't know how busy it would get, but possibly a slightly more NSFW forum and call it "The Student Section"  (might have to change Student Union to just The Union if we did that).

a spot for off color jokes, videos, etc. that you wouldn't want on the main boards.
off course it may need to be some invite only type if we went too far with it to prevent any youngins that sign up from seeing it.

Archived