Gameday Tigers

Hurricane Dorian

Fishhead

Still planning on doing the podcasts, but I'll be headed to Florida barring significant change in track with this one.  

Although y'all know I'm gone a lot, I actually haven't worked a hurricane as a field adjuster since 2005.  I've either stayed where I was when it hit, worked in office somewhere, or worked as a manager/trainer for hurricane events.  

Wife is currently in office deployed to Ft. Worth, and we decided if a hurricane hit, I'd go run it as an adjuster.  That's where the best money is and she's not here anyway.  She'll work for 2 weeks following the storm then self release with a 2 week notice, allowing her to join me in a month.  She's been in Ft. Worth since early June, so she's ready to go. 

26 minutes ago, Herb said:

CO, I believe they met on the job (but I could be mistaken).

Thanks.  I can recall one instance where a husband & wife worked for the same company at the same location.  But they worked in different departments that very rarely interacted with each other.

18 hours ago, Fishhead said:

Wife released herself from her assignment in Ft. Worth, so waiting for her to get home.  We'll be heading out this afternoon.

Oh I thought you were going to get to go to the game tonite.  Be safe and hope to see you in chat

Archived