Gameday Tigers

2025 LSU Football Commitments

LSUDad

LSU offers the son of a former Tigers defensive lineman

Share this article

RN_LSUWire_FB2.png?w=1000&h=600&crop=1
December 13, 2023 8:00 am CT

LSU QB Jayden Daniels says Alabama is '100 percent' the toughest team to beat

Brian Kelly has extended a scholarship offer to the son of a former LSU Tiger.

Chuck Wiley was a star defensive lineman for the LSU Tigers from 1994-97. Wiley holds the record for the second most tackles for loss in LSU history with 43. Chuck has now passed his athletic torch to his son, CJ Wiley.

CJ is a 6-foot-4, 190-pound, four-star wide receiver from Alpharetta, Georgia but he plays for Milton High School in Milton, Georgia. The Milton Eagles are one of the best high school football programs in Georgia and they are preparing to play for the 7A state championship against Walton tonight at 7 PM.

There are currently no Crystal Ball projections for Wiley but the Georgia Bulldogs are a 34% favorite to land him per On3.

Film Analysis: Wiley has yet to post film from this season so this is last year’s film from when he played for Alpharetta High School

• 3 weeks later...

NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - The LSU Tigers landed the No. 1 running back in the country for the class of 2025 with the commitment of Harlem Berry. The St. Martin’s 5-star announced his commitment to LSU on ESPN.

According to On3 recruiting service, not only is he the No. 1 running back, but overall he’s No. 7 for any position in the country.

In 2023, Berry rushed 158 times for 2,080 yards and 37 touchdowns and caught 20 passes for 401 yards and seven touchdowns. In total, Berry accounted for 2,562 yards and 47 touchdowns.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fishhead said:

and hopefully in a couple days the #1 QB for 2025

So the good news is that Bama is recruiting the #2 QB for 2025 hard (George MacIntyre). If Little Nicky pulls the cash rabbit out of the hat and winds up snagging Bryce Underwood from us, MacIntyre has LSU ranked as his #2 destination.

Least that is what I heard Shea Dixon discussing (FWIW).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Herb said:

Little Nicky

How much longer will we have to endure this obnoxious little bastard? I wasn't wanting the gumps to win last weekend but it would not have killed me if they had. I say that because I truly in my soul believe he will retire once he wins one more NC. Then we have to see who they go with to replace him. Surely it will be the end of their reign of terror regardless of who they pick right?